One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Landing on the ground was a positive experience I guess ^^. Even if it was accidently in someone's back yard

EveWasFramed said:
Outcast said:
Landing on the ground was a positive experience I guess ^^. Even if it was accidently in someone's back yard

lmao, as long as you were still in one piece, right? :p

Right haha. Good thing they didn't have any dogs :).

Outcast said:
EveWasFramed said:
Outcast said:

o_O Good point.
How awful would it be to survive the jump, only to be EATEN by hungry (or possible bored) pooches??

EveWasFramed said:
Outcast said:
EveWasFramed said:
Outcast said:

o_O Good point.
How awful would it be to survive the jump, only to be EATEN by hungry (or possible bored) pooches??

That would suck lol. The pictures are pretty funny tho, face flapping around an all.

I wrote a letter to release some anxiety. And now I am going to burn it in the fireplace. Oh the joys of a good vent.

After what my psychologist told me yesterday, I stopped worrying so much about "what if" scenarios & spent the morning calling up local businesses seeing if they were hiring or taking on volunteers. I haven't found any job openings yet, but I'm looking into volunteering with the arts council or at the hospital in the future.

I went into the photo shop this afternoon just to have a chat with the woman there. I wasn't buying anything. I haven't talked to her for a few weeks. It was a catch up chat and very nice. I like her, she is a lot of fun, and married. It's a big step for me to do that, just have a chat with someone like that.

Met a friend for coffee. Did one load of washing. Mowed one third of my grass. Trimmed back a shrub. Washed my dog (he was not pleased but he needed it). Emailed a friend. Spoke to another on the phone.

On balance a productive day. Yay Me!!

jaguarundi said:
Met a friend for coffee. Did one load of washing. Mowed one third of my grass. Trimmed back a shrub. Washed my dog (he was not pleased but he needed it). Emailed a friend. Spoke to another on the phone.

What about the other two thirds of that grass :O

kamya said:
jaguarundi said:

What about the other two thirds of that grass :O

One third Wednesday, last third Thursday is the plan. And in case you ask me why not tomorrow, smartass boy, its because I will be at my art club all afternoon.:D :club:

Latest posts

Back