One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to a young woman at the gym for a while yesterday and just at the right time I managed to ask her if I could add her on Facebook and she said yes. I usually keep myself to myself for the most part when I'm at the gym or in most places so I was very pleased with myself.

Just because it was such crappy day. I'm getting my dishes done, and I wrote one final.

I got a job......and I was asked, they had heard about me eeeekkk!!!! Fits in with the kids too. :D :D :D

Hearmenow2012 said:
I spoke to a young woman at the gym for a while yesterday and just at the right time I managed to ask her if I could add her on Facebook and she said yes. I usually keep myself to myself for the most part when I'm at the gym or in most places so I was very pleased with myself.

that's good. You can ask her out now if you want !

altghost said:
GraceBlossom said:
I got a job......and I was asked, they had heard about me eeeekkk!!!! Fits in with the kids too. :D :D :D

:O congrats!!

Congratulations on getting a job GraceBlossom. :)

I went out for a meal with two friends that I haven't seen in a while yesterday and we had a great time. :D

GraceBlossom said:

Congatulations that's brill news:)

ladyforsaken said:
Survived the day.

Good for you Ladyf **** hugs **** Hope you're doing okay

I got back at 3am so I guess this is fair to put here- I went on a date last night :) first time in 3 years and it went very well. She's a college student, very expressive, and very high energy. We went to a diner, then hit up a movie, and cruised around for a few hours afterwords to relax and chat. Never made out in a movie theater before :p and never met someone so appropriately cuddly. We're making plans to go out again Friday!

Indifferent said:
I got back at 3am so I guess this is fair to put here- I went on a date last night :) first time in 3 years and it went very well. She's a college student, very expressive, and very high energy. We went to a diner, then hit up a movie, and cruised around for a few hours afterwords to relax and chat. Never made out in a movie theater before :p and never met someone so appropriately cuddly. We're making plans to go out again Friday!

That is wonderful Indifferent!!! Congratulations! Sounds like a really fun date and I hope the two of you have a great time on Friday, also!

I picked out the charms and decided on the chain I want to use to make myself a bracelet. I have 4 to make for other people--so I will pick out those charms later or tomorrow.

today as part of my job I did some things that I used to do when I was devastatingly ill, systems for tracking sleep and vital functions that I had to learn from scratch to improve my health, who would have thought that one day I would be paid to do the same

Latest posts

Back