Online dating - meeting up with different girls - is this okay?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Restless soul said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
^you could always PM Sci and ask him.

Were you supprised?

Could it be there is someone up there that likes me??

Sure bring attention to yourself so I go looking to find out what the hell you are talking about. Keep this passive aggressive behaviour up and you will.

Sci-Fi said:
Restless soul said:
AmytheTemperamental said:
^you could always PM Sci and ask him.

Were you supprised?

Could it be there is someone up there that likes me??

Sure bring attention to yourself so I go looking to find out what the hell you are talking about.  Keep this passive aggressive behaviour up and you will.

This is just passive. But what attention? I was surprised and curious. AAnyway,  nice to see ya

And i thought it was a supportive forum. With people who have sorts of behavior probs 😥😣

Restless soul said:
And i thought it was a supportive forum. With people who have sorts of behavior probs 😥😣

What does that even mean?  That you should be able to get away with anything because you are issues?  Everyone has issues, that doesn't excuse them from the rules. :rolleyes:

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

What does that even mean?  That you should be able to get away with anything because you are issues?  Everyone has issues, that doesn't excuse them from the rules. :rolleyes:

I am not going to fall into your trap now....I am too smart for that.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

He IS issues?! Why didn't you tell me this before now?? 
Lmao (runs far and runs fast so I can keep my head intact).

Latest posts

Back