Online Dating Musings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give my 5 cents in this. These sites are not made for finding a partner. And one important thing: These sites can be really cruel, so you must have a strong mindset, because if you take too personal it can be quite depressing. Women have the problem of being surrounded by many likes and messages, and men have the problem of have no answer. Also most of the people just see this as a market, they don't think that there are a person with feelings behind the screen. Most of them see this like a game, just meet someone and if they find someone better, then dispose and replace. Most of them end in ghosting, no answer anymore.

I've tried several times, feeling my bio with detail and just being honest, that I just wanted to know someone and see what happen. The problem is that is difficult to find quality in those sites, most of the women I see them as childish (I say from my PoV, I know that there are many men childish as well), not to say that there are a lot of emotional vampires. So yeah, I think is quite difficult to find love in those sites. Maybe you can be lucky after hundreds of tries, or extremely lucky and just find it in a couple of tries. But in the end, I think is too much effort to reach the point of finding someone interesting.

Latest posts

Back