Online relationships

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I would, unless there was some circumstance, where, I knew for sure, there was no chance of anything else beside it; and it was a sort of mutual thing and understanding built around that circumstance.

Simple answer, however, I think, is no. No matter how much sci-fi and technology comes out, people need to be able to experience each other and share experience together. And we don't seem to have technology like in the movie, 'The Matrix,' where we could do those things, mediated by a computer...

I don't think I would, unless there was some circumstance, where, I knew for sure, there was no chance of anything else beside it; and it was a sort of mutual thing and understanding built around that circumstance.

Simple answer, however, I think, is no. No matter how much sci-fi and technology comes out, people need to be able to experience each other and share experience together. And we don't seem to have technology like in the movie, 'The Matrix,' where we could do those things, mediated by a computer...
So true

Latest posts

Back