Online relationships

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You certainly gave a lot of help to so many people over those years Normski, sure they have never forgotten.
Thank you, I have always believed in doing good, there is already too much bad in world, some of us have to fight back. " It’s our actions not words that define us"!

I live by this philosophy, always have.

Last edited:
I love that as well. Not enough happyness in the world, says the guy who is not so happy OOh dear. You got me on that one, Does that make me a sad act . hah
maybe some volunteering might help to give you some sense of purpose again ?

joke; here, how does someone kiss and have sex online. Ummm not possible, as far as I know anyway.
Never saw the Big Bang Theory? There's a long distance kissing machine lol. I'd be curious to find a willing participant and test that thing out. Probably costs an arm and a leg.

Last edited:
Never saw the Big Bang Theory? There's a long distance kisding machine lol. I'd be curious to find a willing participant and test that thing out. Probably costs an arm and a leg.
This world is so screwed, it makes me feel 100% sane

joke; here, how does someone kiss and have sex online. Ummm not possible, as far as I know anyway.
hmm, not sure about the kisses, but for sex there are plenty of ways in fact. Some paired toys(or whatever that these thing are), made for those who are on a distance, connected via internet. I read about them, "they can be connected or you can use it yourself and send your favorite session to your parnter":eek: Sometimes I wish I read less.
Saying nothing about more old and traditional ways, that Callie mentioned.
Never saw the Big Bang Theory? There's a long distance kissing machine lol.
I saw one episode maybe and there was no kissing machine. I checked and I want to unsee it:oops:😁

Ever hear of cyber sex/phone sex?
Yea but thats not sex, , two people getting it off over a distance, Umm thats not sex that I think of, Sex is two physical people coming to together, giving each other their souls and sharing something very special. That’s what I call sex, making love even, an expression of it. Sitting there doing stuff to yourself if not sex as such, but relieving yourselves, of a biological tension. Not really sex in my book. but that my take.

Yea but thats not sex, , two people getting it off over a distance, Umm thats not sex that I think of, Sex is two physical people coming to together, giving each other their souls and sharing something very special. That’s what I call sex, making love even, an expression of it. Sitting there doing stuff to yourself if not sex as such, but relieving yourselves, of a biological tension. Not really sex in my book. but that my take.
To some people it is. Cyber and phone can be just as much of a meaningful connection as physical sex for some.
Personally, I agree with you, but I know lots of others who don't.

Here is one that will kind of shoot most, who buy the phone or vid sexy time session down

Its like today,

(1) I am having a Barbi, and you are all invited, to "watch me" munch through big ribs, fresh home made burgers and a great salads, and cream cakes.

(2) you could turn up in person, and just go for it, physically eat it all, and sit and have nice cold beer afterwards.

please pick option 1 or 2 :rolleyes::oops:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back