Only shy when it comes to love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i a

Reaction score
Hello everyone (first post)

Anyone only shy when it comes to love? I can talk to some people. I can even approach sometimes. It's hard and I get nervous but I can do it.

If the talk is 'safe' then I am good. Safe is stuff I could talk to anyone. Safe is everyday and boring.

If the talk is 'risky' then I get scared. Risky is talk of love and liking someone. I can't do it. I distance myself both physically and mentally. I go away. I change the subject. I stop talking.

Anyone relate?

Thanks for reading!

i a

Iovita Avelina

I can relate, I find it difficult to open up and talk about love and stuff. It's even worse when people want to push it and force you too.

Welcome to the forums.

im shy normally. but im REALLY shy when it comes to talking to a girl that i like. like ridiculously shy.

Yeah i can relate with you there i a. I never ever talk about "risky" subjects to friends about people i like or whatever. Although i know they wouldnt go off and start gossiping they are just not like that it just makes me feel a bit uncomfortable talking about stuff like that i guess i am just really not used to it.

Its a bit too personal for me im not good at talking about personal stuff with people especially when it comes to things like emotional issues.

Latest posts

Back