Opinion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short of hearing the "tone" used in conversation, I would say that Person B started the argument with defensiveness. But so much is left to nonverbal communication.

bleed_the_freak said:
Short of hearing the "tone" used in conversation, I would say that Person B started the argument with defensiveness. But so much is left to nonverbal communication.

To be honest, there wasn't any kind of negative or accusatory tone. We were actually discussing the monthly budget and insurance co-pays for doctors visits. We have a spreadsheet that we list expenses on so we can track where our money goes. That's what started the convo. It really was just for informational purposes. Maybe Mr B  was just in a pissy mood. Lol

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:
Minus said:
It was a young dogwood.

LMAO. :club:

Would you like to borrow my cast iron skillet, crowbar or marble rolling pin, Eve?  :D
I have all of those. Do you have something else?? Lol

TheRealCallie said:
How about some rotten tomatoes? I also have some fairly large gnomes and some fiesty kittens.

I'll take the kittens. I'll wet them and put them in a box and leave them on his porch. That should prove interesting.

Latest posts

Back