Opinions wanted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shouldn't talking, I have never seen someone as rude as you. Next time I will screen your bullying in wow :(

Unix said:
You shouldn't talking, I have never seen someone as rude as you. Next time I will screen your bullying in wow :(

giphy.gif

See? Do not play with her or you will end up hunting pets and useless honeysuckle like mounts and vanity items

Unix said:
See? Do not play with her or you will end up hunting pets and useless honeysuckle like mounts and vanity items

All I ever wanted was to get a little Murlock pet.
😭

PandaSwag said:
You guys are funny.

MissBehave I really like your avatar.

Thanks Panda!
You got a cute signature. ❤️

How are things going with the girl? 
Hope you are doing ok. 🎈
Btw: I'm the funny one. 😎

MissBehave said:
Hope you are doing ok. 🎈

I wish I knew.  She's just saying hi and talking about few things going on with her.  But not really addressing any issues.  And I'm just answering those with short answers.  
Me personally I think there's nothing left to do between us.  I think we're in agreement.  But her current issues and station in life she clings wanting someone to chat with.  But I can only overlook the bad things she's said to me so many times.   So as far as anything non-platonic that's done.  I'm moving on and hopefully can meet someone more compatible.
Meanwhile she and i can just have basic chit chat online.
I could be better.  I do pine for someone to be with.  I'm just sad and disappointed.  So I am just kind of going back to doing what I did before.  Enjoying the things I like.  Watching shows/movies, gaming, listening to music, etc.

How about yourself?  How you doing?

PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Hope you are doing ok. 🎈

I wish I knew.  She's just saying hi and talking about few things going on with her.  But not really addressing any issues.  And I'm just answering those with short answers.  
Me personally I think there's nothing left to do between us.  I think we're in agreement.  But her current issues and station in life she clings wanting someone to chat with.  But I can only overlook the bad things she's said to me so many times.   So as far as anything non-platonic that's done.  I'm moving on and hopefully can meet someone more compatible.
I could be better.  I do pine for someone to be with.  I'm just sad and disappointed.  So I am just kind of going back to doing what I did before.  Enjoying the things I like.  Watching shows/movies, gaming, listening to music, etc.

So you think she needs some support now because if what she is going through? Do you give it to her for your own benefit or hers? I kind of get it if it’s for your benefit. Then at least you are getting something out of it. 

I’m doing pretty good today! A nice day! 
Smelling the roses and all that stuff. 😋

MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Hope you are doing ok. 🎈

So you think she needs some support now because if what she is going through? Do you give it to her for your own benefit or hers? I kind of get it if it’s for your benefit. Then at least you are getting something out of it. 

I tried to give her my support since the beginning.  It's not much different now.  Just some of her circumstances have changed. Of course my attitude has changed since the beginning since all the turmoil we've gone through.
As to whether it benefits me or her?  Well for me it's just coming from my empathy and a sense of obligation as a friend, even though she doesn't treat me like a friend.  My thinking was she'd see by my actions and change for the better in terms of her perception and attitude.  But she's pretty stubborn and insistent of her point of view.  As I mentioned in a previous post.  She's shown herself to be very narcissistic.  I' confirmed this with one of her previous friends.  We were lock step in our experience.  
Other people I've spoken to basically tell me to cut her out and move on.  That's easier said than done.  I should have ended it sooner, because nearly since the beginning she was very negative and contentious.  Not just with me but to the others on the forum we met.  And when we hung out she'd say things about servers and people that frankly didn't happen or greatly exaggerate it.  I don't want to get too detailed here openly.  If you want to talk more about this in PM we should move it there.  But yeah I don't feel my relationship with her is benefiting either of us anymore.  It's just too contentious.  And she doesn't seem able or willing to make some effort to change.  Or atone for some of the horrible things she's said to me.  The most she could must was a half hearted sorry.  I think I said the same things to her that she said to me most people would feel like murdering me.

PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Hope you are doing ok. 🎈

I tried to give her my support since the beginning.  It's not much different now.  Just some of her circumstances have changed. Of course my attitude has changed since the beginning since all the turmoil we've gone through.
As to whether it benefits me or her?  Well for me it's just coming from my empathy and a sense of obligation as a friend, even though she doesn't treat me like a friend.  My thinking was she'd see by my actions and change for the better in terms of her perception and attitude.  But she's pretty stubborn and insistent of her point of view.  As I mentioned to Humorous.  She's shown herself to be very narcissistic.  I' confirmed this with one of her previous friends.  We were lock step in our experience.  
Other people I've spoken to basically tell me to cut her out and move on.  That's easier said than done.  I should have ended it sooner, because nearly since the beginning she was very negative and contentious.  Not just with me but to the others on the forum we met.  And when we hung out she'd say things about servers and people that frankly didn't happen or greatly exaggerate it.  I don't want to get too detailed here openly.  If you want to talk more about this in PM we should move it there.  But yeah I don't feel my relationship with her is benefiting either of us anymore.  It's just too contentious.  And she doesn't seem able or willing to make some effort to change.  Or atone for some of the horrible things she's said to me.  The most she could must was a half hearted sorry.  I think I said the same things to her that she said to me most people would feel like murdering me.

If you ever need to talk, then I’m up for listening.
Ahaha! An even better signature! 🎀😂🎀
I like it.

MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Hope you are doing ok. 🎈

As to whether it benefits me or her?  Well for me it's just coming from my empathy and a sense of obligation as a friend, even though she doesn't treat me like a friend.  My thinking was she'd see by my actions and change for the better in terms of her perception and attitude.  But she's pretty stubborn and insistent of her point of view.  As I mentioned to Humorous.  She's shown herself to be very narcissistic.  I' confirmed this with one of her previous friends.  We were lock step in our experience.  

If you ever need to talk, then I’m up for listening.
Thanks for listening so far.  It helps to get this off my chest and get some feedback.

You've probably thought more about her while commenting on this thread than she's given to you over the entire time she's known you.

You're an interchangeable source of attention to her, not an individual. She's rude because she doesn't see you as anything more. There's no point to any of it now.

Latest posts

Back