Ugly ladies are BETTER than the attractive ones

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.alonelylife.com/threads/lets-see-the-faces.699/post-1056184
This is an unforgettable example of you and your police squad abuse and corruption
WTF are you talking about??

well it's a fact that some people here are of your opinion and some of mine
I'd like to see some proof that others think the way you talk about women is cute. And if they might, I call out their crudeness as well. Seriously, how can you think it's cute to talk like that? It's fvcking vulgar and I'm getting more p1ssed off by the second just talking to you about it. No wonder so many women hate us men. YOU'RE RUINING THE CHANCES OR THE REST OF US!!

many times women here laughed at my "vulgar talk" about women because it's just silly and unharmful ... some are not here anymore for reasons unknown to me but not related to me

I think it was progressive and proportionate response ... I'm changing my therapist ... it's time to have a crush on another one :giggle:

sigh .. I wish I had a woman here slapping my butt like that (like that Dutch lesbian when I got banned) ... :daydreaming:

@Cherubino I don't know who you think thinks your crude comments are okay, most people I've seen DO NOT. There are more who dislike them than like them. That should tell you something.

This thread was headed for disaster from the start, it's done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back