Otakon

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailor Moon

Reaction score
catherine_retailposter_05-106x150.jpg
http://www.lescoob.co.uk/tag/catherine/
catherine05-article_image-150x101.jpg

I'm planning on Going to Otakon next year as my favorite video game character...I'm going to start work at my gym...but I'm working hard that maybe if I went with 2 close friends of mine I can attack my anxiety but I want to learn how to deal with people...so I'm gonna work hard so I can have fun..

One of my friends is a staff member so I m asking him if he help me come out of my shell more and more...so I am doing this only one time though..I never dressed like an anime video game character but it'll be interesting

Sailor Moon said:
catherine_retailposter_05-106x150.jpg
http://www.lescoob.co.uk/tag/catherine/
catherine05-article_image-150x101.jpg

I'm planning on Going to Otakon next year as my favorite video game character...I'm going to start work at my gym...but I'm working hard that maybe if I went with 2 close friends of mine I can attack my anxiety but I want to learn how to deal with people...so I'm gonna work hard so I can have fun..

One of my friends is a staff member so I m asking him if he help me come out of my shell more and more...so I am doing this only one time though..I never dressed like an anime video game character but it'll be interesting

I love cosplay events. It's amazing how some of the people look just like the characters.

Hey, you live on the East Coast? I live about an hours drive from Baltimore. I was thinking of going this year as well with a few of my friends. Have you ever been before? What is it like?

Catherine is your favorite video game character? Scary.

I don't know about Otakon but a lot of people I know of are going to Anime Central this year. It's been 3 years since the last time I went. From what I remember about acen, most people seemed to use it as an excuse to drink, do drugs, and have random sex with underrage girls.

Good luck getting ready. It should be fun. :) You don't have to do the partying thing. You can have fun doing con stuff. That's just not why a lot of people are there.

Latest posts

Back