other forums?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Twitchy

Since it's been made clear to me that I'm not welcome, could someone at least give me a few suggestions for other forums?

I have an interest in guitars, movies, aquariums, computer games and simple, general discussion. I've looked around but it's difficult to sift through everything. Some constructive ideas would be nice.

If you'd rather not be seen speaking to me but have some ideas, just send a PM. It would also be nice if I could get through this thread without being attacked for it in some way.

thanks...

Ah the forum issue... one of the reasons why i usually avoid forums like the plague :D
Well from my experience - this is one of the nicest forums i've found so far. I dont know what made you feel you're not welcome here but i do believe it's possible.
See, forums usually have very strong hierarchy that creates itself in time. It's only natural that a person with 900 posts would be more respected than the shiny fresh newcomer. Also being a moderator deffinetely adds to the status (we all know that's true).
Things like that can be very noticeable in some forums where users would pretty much ignore random newcomers. It's not easy to gain a respect.
So in my opinion, if you want to get along with people, the first rule is try not being an attention whore. I usually lay low, i double think before posting, i give a check on my grammar and spelling (i'm not a native and it's very possible that my posts contain mistakes) and i never create any new thread at least not from the beginning if i don't have anything good to say.
You should know that opening a topic like this one would only make people roll eyes. It's standard. Newcomers complaining why moderators are so cruel and moderators rolling eyes like: oh great, another attention whore.
So be careful with the next forum you're going to join if you cannot even handle this one =)

Wow I actually liked you Twitchy :(

Ever think that pplz rejection of you might just be the result of you being overly sensitive to even the hint of rejection stimulai even if that stimulai happens to be neutral??

:( dun leaves T_T

There's ultimate guitars
RC Universe
FMS
Interpal
Fubar

There's forums for everything. Whatever your interest
I can't belive you been using the net all these years and not know how to google

There's even this forum
http://www.fuckyou.com/

Lonesome Crow said:
I can't belive you been using the net all these years and not know how to google

There's even this forum
http://www.fuckyou.com/

What part of "I've looked around but it's difficult to sift through everything" did you not understand? Thanks for the sites...I guess

Is this an example of the neutral stimuli you're referring to Sophia? :/ I liked you too. Take care.

Lock this if necessary. I've got what I asked for.

Yes there are a lot of them out there and it can take some time weeding out the ones that just aren't worth while. Even though it is largely a matter of taste there are many that can safely be ignored as not worth while, because they are abandoned or for a variety of other reasons.

Twitchy said:
Since it's been made clear to me that I'm not welcome, could someone at least give me a few suggestions for other forums?

I have an interest in guitars, movies, aquariums, computer games and simple, general discussion. I've looked around but it's difficult to sift through everything. Some constructive ideas would be nice.

If you'd rather not be seen speaking to me but have some ideas, just send a PM. It would also be nice if I could get through this thread without being attacked for it in some way.

thanks...

I'm sad that you don't feel welcome here.

One of my favorite forum groups is Delphi Forums. They have tons of different forums based on interest, and plenty of general discussion groups. I've been a member there for years. They used to be a part of the About forums.

I hope that you don't give up on this place entirely.

Did something happen while I wasn't looking? What makes you think that your not welcome here Twitchy? I swear I haven't seen any arguements lately, must have overlooked something.

Latest posts

Back