Ouch, message from an ex...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alonewanderer

Reaction score
"since ill probably never hear from you again, stay sexy, and stay my god... iv missed you too, wrote you a lot, just never sent em...you be the best you can be...and since ill never get to say this to you... i love you, bye..."

:'( I swear they just want me to off myself...

alonewanderer said:
"since ill probably never hear from you again, stay sexy, and stay my god... iv missed you too, wrote you a lot, just never sent em...you be the best you can be...and since ill never get to say this to you... i love you, bye..."

!!!!!!!!!!

Was this message like out of nowhere? I'm a little confused. If she sent that after things have been over for a while, then I'd say she wants you. There would be no other reason for her to just up and say that. But if she said it like right when you all broke up, then it just seems like the cheeseball honeysuckle people say when they're bailing on you. I don't know...maybe I'm way off base lol

So you all haven't talked since last year? That's just...weird. Seems like she's trying to spark something.

Oh anf F.Y.I, I hate the whole social network sites even though I do have Facebook. But don't look at keeping up with someone as stalking, look at it as "observing". :p

I get ya. Out of sight, out of mind...at least that's the idea. The whole "observing" thing was supposed to be funny. :)

alonewanderer said:

:'( I swear they just want me to off myself...

I say tell her to GTFO forevers. Unless you dumped her, she's just horny or trying to be a total *****.

Latest posts

Back