Painful Honesty From A Vagabond Wanderer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HermesReborn

Reaction score
So after lurking through Jales's thread and memo to us single people.
Decided to take her advice.

So I'm first of all I'm from New York.
For some odd reason people have the odd misconception that all New Yorkers are born extroverts. Not true. New York was the king of introverted thinking. Ginsberg's Howl proved that (read that... I MEAN NOW!)
Even now when you wade through the timeless fashionistas who walk like giants on the giant beanstalk of fifth avenue, you still find us.
You'll usually find us in some dark dank pub below 23rrd street.
Singing into a mic whilst the onlookers converse about getting into each others pants.

Whoa... bad vibrations...
I digress...

So who am I?
I'm one of those folks.
I'm innately introverted, and like spending my time stretching after a nice and formidable run, while surrounded by candles, listening to the newest retro music i've discovered (Echo & the Bunnmen,) to eventually dance my way to a computer, to put on some old 90's sitcom, idling away time which would probably be better spent finishing up songs, or working on the songs of my clientele. I'm usually stuck in some recording studio, finishing up projects for school, or recording some indie band who swears they're the next U2.

Enough of this over zealous description...
If you honestly are a slightly tom boyish fan girl.
Who digs all types of music, indie movies and going out to see bands who'll never make it, and laugh at how sucky they where.
We'll probably get along.

I'm not looking for a relationship.
Honestly...
Just something Jeff Buckley called a "Beautiful Friend"

There!
a post that resembles the heart of the poem butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years.

(i wasn't kidding, READ IT!)

Latest posts

Back