Pandora Station?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockerChick

Reaction score
What are some of your favorite Pandora Stations? While at work, if I am feeling mellow I listen to the Enigma Station. If I am feeling jovial with a ton of work to do, I listen to 90's alternative or Top hits.

The few I listen to at work are...Smashing Pumpkins, The Verve, R.E.M, Oasis, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, The Cure, The Cult, The Smiths, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Cake, Supertramp, 80's alternative, 90's alternative (I think they both are called that). Most of the stuff I prefer falls in the 90's. I also listen quite a bit of country but don't worry, I won't go there :p

I don't use Pandora, but I think Songza is similar? I listen to a lot of 80's New Wave, lots of obscure one-hit wonder type stuff, different genres of rock (Classic, glam, gothic, blah, blah), electronica, sometimes classical stuff like Baroque. Just totally depends on my mood. I generally love most genres of music and will give anything a listen, but I find rap and death metal (with a couple of exceptions) beyond my listening capablities...

beautiful loser said:
The few I listen to at work are...Smashing Pumpkins, The Verve, R.E.M, Oasis, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, The Cure, The Cult, The Smiths, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Cake, Supertramp, 80's alternative, 90's alternative (I think they both are called that). Most of the stuff I prefer falls in the 90's. I also listen quite a bit of country but don't worry, I won't go there :p

LOVE your taste in Music!!

I've been on STRFKR, Zedd, and Electronica a lot lately. It winds up being a nice mix of mellow and groove-y.

ladyforsaken said:
^Ooh. I'm currently in a Zedd phase.

Lost At Sea was the one that did it for me, within about 10-15 seconds. ;)

Boreal said:
ladyforsaken said:
^Ooh. I'm currently in a Zedd phase.

Lost At Sea was the one that did it for me, within about 10-15 seconds. ;)

Ah, that one is nice indeed. My favourites for the moment are Find You and Clarity.

Over the weekend I listened to "Of Monsters and Men"'s station.... it was seriously one of the best stations I've heard on Pandora to date!

Latest posts

Back