passion/mundanity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
sorry I keep going on about this but I find it so insane. The girl I loved...or thought I did, I could go to her house right now. But I don't want to...it seems so mundane, yet at midnight I will crave her company and think how amazing she is...But now I just feel like what would be the point? what the hell would I say? hahaha...its like I won't accept that love isn't a disney movie, and that life is medium not high or low...Whenever I have the chance to end the agnozing loneliness the chance just seems so...mundane and pointless. The love inside me is completly intangible...I feel it so strong when watching films or listening to music late at night, when I feel most lonely, yet is simply not there in the mundane morning where I have the opportunity to meet people.

Alex said:
sorry I keep going on about this but I find it so insane. The girl I loved...or thought I did, I could go to her house right now. But I don't want to...it seems so mundane, yet at midnight I will crave her company and think how amazing she is...But now I just feel like what would be the point? what the hell would I say? hahaha...its like I won't accept that love isn't a disney movie, and that life is medium not high or low...Whenever I have the chance to end the agnozing loneliness the chance just seems so...mundane and pointless. The love inside me is completly intangible...I feel it so strong when watching films or listening to music late at night, when I feel most lonely, yet is simply not there in the mundane morning where I have the opportunity to meet people.
You should go to her house before we all under placed under some bizarre curfew due to swine flu and before Iran and the US lock horns and start firing missiles at each other. What have you got to lose?

I think your expectations of what you will do are too high. If you want to do something fun, make a plan with her and do it. Otherwise, just be happy to be with her.

The best friendships are the ones where you can just get together and talk about the mundane things in life without needing to put on a show to impress one another. Everyone needs to ***** about how their day at work sucked, talk about that crazy person you saw on the street, whatever.

If your relationship isn't also a friendship that it will fail in the end.

That music that you listen to that you find so moving. Try listening to it together. Share those things.

Latest posts

Back