Pen friends/Email?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Er, I always like the concept of a pen friend. Haven't had many, though.

So, a little about myself.

I am close to turning 21, I used to have a list of hobbies until my laptop replaced all of them. I watch a lot of TV shows and have a very steady relationship with my laptop.

I like writing, I read a bit too. Fantasy based literature is nice. No, I haven't read LOTR yet, but I plan to, by the end of the year.

I like Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Liquid Tension Experiment, John Mayer among others.

Enough about me, without anybody asking :p

So, want to email or something? Tell me something about yourselves?

Feel free to PM me any time you like.

I like Art, Games and also using my Laptop. Although I try to get away from it whenever I can. I do so by Working Out/Exercising, going out with Buddies and sometimes, just sometimes, Working. I'd work 7 days per week if work was on offer. But it's a tough market out there these days. Anyway, as I said, feel free to PM me and we can talk about whatever. I also have MSN in case you have that and would like to talk.

I'm up for e-mailing back and forth, or whatever else is convenient. PM me if you're so inclined.

As for something about me: I'll be turning 19 in a few months. I watch a lot of movies (probably too many). I enjoy writing and reading, as well as drawing and painting. I get most of my inspiration from nature. I mostly listen to Irish or Scottish folk music; The Corries, The Dubliners, and Silly Wizard are my favorites. And that's me in a nutshell, pretty much.

Hello LackingInspiration. I'm 21, going to school, working part time. When I have free time, its mostly spent on the computer as well. I like to play games, listen to music, watch anime, typical nerdy stuff. Anyway, message me if you like.

hi. i'm 21, i'm into art and my sketchbooks are my best friends. going to school (barely) :), i like to play games, like reading a lot ( got a hunger for knowledge), don't like socializing too much so i am generally at home and online. feel free to PM.

Hallo! Well, I'm 21 and I live in Cali. I'm a huge music junkie. I love all types of music but am I rocker chick at heart. I love to talk and I love to be surrounded by people. I love meeting new people and going to new places. Trying new things. I'm very spontaneous and goofy. I'm super competitive so of course I love games of all kinds. To put it all together I'm just a jar of surprises. Reach in your hand and you'll be surprised at what you get. So this is where I say if you'd like to know me more, I'm up for. Shoot me a PM and I'll kite you one back ;)

I haven't had a penpal in a long time, I would be open to starting fresh new again. nothing beats opening a letter and reading it. I would love to this if you are up for it?
More about myself:
I am 24/M/WI
Single
Live alone, have a cat.
Likes movies, music, video games.

you sound a bit like myself. i am a bit older. 26. me and my laptop get along prettttyy well. Love to read and would read just about anything but usually stick to fantasy. I wish i could write worth a ****. I can't :(

So, pick me! pick me!

Hellooooo.... I'm 23, working full time. Almost done with a degree. I love reading, Music and movies. Can't really specify which genres I like because I haven't nailed that down yet. I've also started doing some photography recently. I'm pretty lazy ;) My laptop and I are in the honeymoon phase of our relationship. Anyway.... Message me if.... I dunno, if you want to :)

Hi! I'm 18 and I have waaaay too much time. I'm homeschooled so I spend a lot of my time writing and reading stuff. Also watching TV shows. I listen to a lot of music, not really a specific genre as long it's not rock or metal.

I'm always open to message with someone. :)

Well, my email it's visible on my profile (if not then let me know please), so you can get in contact with me whenever you feel like it :) i also spent several hours on my laptop, but not only at home, i take it to my work too, or outdoors, mostly because of my job as a journalist but that implies that i also have my inbox opened, and some of those insant messaging programs, so i can have conversations on a regular basis, sometimes short ones, sometimes long ones.

I'm 29, working as tv news hostess, and my main interests/likes are music, songwriting, playing guitar or piano (i'm not good at it), Ireland or Germany, languages, cats and rescuing animals, tv shows specially Castle or Revenge, intercultural exchange, traveling, outdoors activities like swimming, taking walks or bike-riding. I also like to listen to others specially when talking about different "human relationship issues", as much as i like to be listen on that field too. Despite of my emotional problems and broken heart, i tend to behave cheerful, not because i must to, but because that's also part of my personality, i have this witty, hilarious side that i cannot deny, comes automatic.

Well, my message is opened to anyone who might feel related to my description. :)

p.s. to practice your spanish with a native speaker like me, it's also possible

LackingInspiration said:
Er, I always like the concept of a pen friend. Haven't had many, though.

So, a little about myself.

I am close to turning 21, I used to have a list of hobbies until my laptop replaced all of them. I watch a lot of TV shows and have a very steady relationship with my laptop.

I like writing, I read a bit too. Fantasy based literature is nice. No, I haven't read LOTR yet, but I plan to, by the end of the year.

I like Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Liquid Tension Experiment, John Mayer among others.

Enough about me, without anybody asking :p

So, want to email or something? Tell me something about yourselves?

Hi I'm up for that I like reading and writing too.

Latest posts

Back