People always let me down. Always.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol kitchen huh? Dear friend where do you get such ideas as these? Someone has to be a professional pee examiner considering you can't walk in a hospital without them prompting you to pee in a cup :)

Try google for "kitchen meme" - there's a lot of jokes on this conservative values BS. :)
Uhh, if I ever met you, I hope it wouldn't be in (your) professional setting :p
You have an exciting job though, like most science jobs.

Forgot to update this, if anyone's interested in how it turned out :)

She came up to me and (after a really awkward moment) suddenly gave me a hug. Then she said that it was 100% her fault, what she did was unreasonable and she didn't know what to say to me to make it any better.

She actually seemed quite emotional about it, which I was surprised at. I told her I don't like being angry, I just felt really let down.

She gave me a really big hug after that and said words to the effect that she felt really guilty about it all and considers me a good friend. I felt really relieved in a way I can't explain after she apologised.

Faith in humanity has been restored, though perhaps I will be a little less trusting next time :)

People do lots of crazy things, it's messed up and it's wrong. I don't trust everyone but I try to give people a little chance but once I feel bad about something I turn away without saying anything. Plus it's hard for me to get close. Many people say I run away from things but that's not true. Just am very cautious with people. And I always will be.

hmm i can understand this feeling well.To escape from this situation of getting hurt by others , i have managed to live lonely in work place which sucks but this way i am a master of my own.My own boss.I NO LONGER ask any thing from any work place person but i google it and do it on my own.This way i learn more and get more confidence and then i say to all " i am done making my self hot so aint honeysuckle you can tell me"

yOU have all the might in you to live alone, be your own god.

Latest posts

Back