People from England! (What county are you from?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheshire

Lishniy Chelovek said:
Wirralarian? Wirralonian? Wirralite? Wirralish? Anyway, I live on the Wirral. I don't know why it's "on" the Wirral rather than in it. In case you're wondering, it's the little bit that sticks out between Liverpool and Wales. I don't mean to sound patronising, I'm pretty awful when it comes to places in England. I could point out Lithuania on map but have no real idea where Sussex is. Yorkshire's somewhere north between here and Scotland. Durham? I'm pretty sure that's in the north somewhere. I don't get out much.

Hello-I live on the Wirral as well and I also speak Russian though have to admit it is a bit rusty now :)

Tiina63 said:
Cheshire

Lishniy Chelovek said:
Wirralarian? Wirralonian? Wirralite? Wirralish? Anyway, I live on the Wirral. I don't know why it's "on" the Wirral rather than in it. In case you're wondering, it's the little bit that sticks out between Liverpool and Wales. I don't mean to sound patronising, I'm pretty awful when it comes to places in England. I could point out Lithuania on map but have no real idea where Sussex is. Yorkshire's somewhere north between here and Scotland. Durham? I'm pretty sure that's in the north somewhere. I don't get out much.

Hello-I live on the Wirral as well and I also speak Russian though have to admit it is a bit rusty now :)

Not too far from there meself :)

Latest posts

Back