People from England! (What county are you from?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somerset - anybody else ftom the wonderful SW? (he says as an oiginal Yorkshireman - yes, I know: traitor gone off to join those soft southerners!)

so I have heard this is thread for English. So:

a44XoNZ_460s_v3.jpg

M4RK1988 said:
I'm in County Durham but originally from Hebburn, Tyne & Wear.

Is Durham good for photographs ?

I am thinking of going, just waiting for the sun to shine. (which could be years !)

Yeah its a great place for photos, Great High Wood when the blue bells are out & the riverside/bridges around the town centre are great for pics, not to mention the cathedral & castle :3 I should dig my photos out at some point

*strokes beard* or take more... I'll be down that way this Saturday :3

Triple Bogey said:
M4RK1988 said:
I'm in County Durham but originally from Hebburn, Tyne & Wear.

Is Durham good for photographs ?

I am thinking of going, just waiting for the sun to shine. (which could be years !)

There's nothing here in Durham. At all.

MrPaul said:
Yeah its a great place for photos, Great High Wood when the blue bells are out & the riverside/bridges around the town centre are great for pics, not to mention the cathedral & castle :3 I should dig my photos out at some point

*strokes beard* or take more... I'll be down that way this Saturday :3

thanks. I have been looking on google images.
I am waiting for the sun to shine on a Tuesday and then I will go ! :)

I'm sure I've written in this thread before, but it would have been a long time ago so I'll do it again. :)

I'm in West Sussex, on the south coast. It would be nice to know others who aren't too far from me.

Wirralarian? Wirralonian? Wirralite? Wirralish? Anyway, I live on the Wirral. I don't know why it's "on" the Wirral rather than in it. In case you're wondering, it's the little bit that sticks out between Liverpool and Wales. I don't mean to sound patronising, I'm pretty awful when it comes to places in England. I could point out Lithuania on map but have no real idea where Sussex is. Yorkshire's somewhere north between here and Scotland. Durham? I'm pretty sure that's in the north somewhere. I don't get out much.

Lishniy Chelovek said:
Wirralarian? Wirralonian? Wirralite? Wirralish? Anyway, I live on the Wirral. I don't know why it's "on" the Wirral rather than in it. In case you're wondering, it's the little bit that sticks out between Liverpool and Wales. I don't mean to sound patronising, I'm pretty awful when it comes to places in England. I could point out Lithuania on map but have no real idea where Sussex is. Yorkshire's somewhere north between here and Scotland. Durham? I'm pretty sure that's in the north somewhere. I don't get out much.

Live on the Wirral too

Latest posts

Back