People from England! (What county are you from?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poguesy said:
painter said:
Usually, when people are from the same place we all travel there and have a massive sex orgy. Nobody is ever from Wales though :(

At least you being Welsh and me being Cumbrian we can appreciate the sheep orgies ;)

:D

painter said:
Usually, when people are from the same place we all travel there and have a massive sex orgy. Nobody is ever from Wales though :(

I'm not too far from Wales ;)

(now I say this you better be a lass with a lovely welsh accent :D )

jzinsky said:
painter said:

LOL. You'll be so disappointed, jzinsky.

ladyforsaken said:
jzinsky said:
painter said:

LOL. You'll be so disappointed, jzinsky.

I've been in wales a lot working recently, no-one has a welsh accent from queensferry to holyhead :(

I'm not even going to entertain the idea that you're a dude :p

I can tuck it between my legs and do my best female Welsh accent for you on Skype if you like?

Cumbria... and I actually said "Those are good looking sheep" to someone just yesterday. I will not go into further detail.

I don't live in England right now. But I wanna move there oneday. Which county is the best place to live in England?

Latest posts

Back