People from England! (What county are you from?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonely_girl said:
Busy Lonely London

London really can be lonely and people just walk past often with zero regard for their fellow neighbours. Its annoying and something I've never been able to understand as I come from a friendly little village originally. But enjoy the flip side of that anonymity, you can go anywhere do anything and no-one will look twice or give a honeysuckle.

:)

Bill Compton said:
Lonely_girl said:
Busy Lonely London

London really can be lonely and people just walk past often with zero regard for their fellow neighbours. Its annoying and something I've never been able to understand as I come from a friendly little village originally. But enjoy the flip side of that anonymity, you can go anywhere do anything and no-one will look twice or give a honeysuckle.

:)

oh im london/lincolnshire!!

Lots of people from notts and manchester, i love both places for different reasons!
I'm originally from Birmingham, lived there until i was 14, i've moved around a bit but now actually living on the Isle of Man xD Still classed as England even if i do live in the middle of the Irish Sea! :p

Not from England, just wanted to say I love that show QI with steven fry. I watch more British tv than Canadian/American tv. I also love how instead of yelling "WOOOOOOOOO!" like American audiences, British crowds say "eeeeeeyyyyy!".

Hello from across the pond! And sry for the interruption!! :D:D

grainofrice24 said:
Not from England, just wanted to say I love that show QI with steven fry. I watch more British tv than Canadian/American tv. I also love how instead of yelling "WOOOOOOOOO!" like American audiences, British crowds say "eeeeeeyyyyy!".

Hello from across the pond! And sry for the interruption!! :D:D

eeeeeeeeyyyyy Grainofrice ! -you are welcome to visit this side of the pond anytime:)

I was born in Bedford, moved around somewhat (dad in air force)
Lived in Watton until 10 years old
then moved to New Zealand which 40 years later I am still here :)

I'm from Bosnia but I moved to England when I was little and I'm practically English now.

Even got dual nationality and a British passport now, so I was a plastic GB fan during the Olympics
v8VWL.gif

Latest posts

Back