People from England! (What county are you from?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Firefly said:
I said:
Rosalyn said:
I'm in Northumberland (North East). Looks like most people are from the south..

Firefly said:
I said:
North-East. That's as detailed as I get <insert massive trust issues here>

Snap ! On both counts :D

Looks like the three of us are in the same relative area (although that doesn't necessarily mean we're anywhere near each other - even if we wanted to meet up). Just found it interesting.
From my brief time here, it looked like most people were from the USA with the odd smattering of people from other countries. To have 3 of us in the north-east is interesting. I suppose you would describe me as being towards the southern end of the North-East :)

Hi, I'm North East too. I don't want to be too specific because of safety, fear of being identified.

Greater Manchester (er I think!). Though I live in Cheshire which I hate saying because people tend to think it must be posh which it isn't!

From lots of places but originally come from Birmingham. It's a nice place but there are nice places also such as the black country, people there are really nice to get on with.

LonelySam said:
Firefly said:
I said:
Rosalyn said:
I'm in Northumberland (North East). Looks like most people are from the south..

Firefly said:
I said:
North-East. That's as detailed as I get <insert massive trust issues here>

Snap ! On both counts :D

Looks like the three of us are in the same relative area (although that doesn't necessarily mean we're anywhere near each other - even if we wanted to meet up). Just found it interesting.
From my brief time here, it looked like most people were from the USA with the odd smattering of people from other countries. To have 3 of us in the north-east is interesting. I suppose you would describe me as being towards the southern end of the North-East :)

Hi, I'm North East too. I don't want to be too specific because of safety, fear of being identified.

Another from the North East. This is going to sound stupid, but I'm not sure what county I'm in... :(
Was in Cleveland, but that was broken up into the sub-areas, (unitary authorities) council-wise. Pretty sure I'm now in County Durham...

violets said:
I'm from Northamptonshire. Anyone else?

Northamptonshire too, we seem incredibly under represented. Notts seems to be a very lonely place judging from the replies on here :s

Latest posts

Back