People from England! (What county are you from?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonah said:
From lots of places but originally come from Birmingham. It's a nice place but there are nice places also such as the black country, people there are really nice to get on with.

I'm from the Black Country. Yes, some of us are nice here.

Essex. Just a warning, I detest the 'Essex Girl' thing! :p Although I'm apparently from 'posh Essex'... it's OK here! :)

FieryDamsel said:
Essex. Just a warning, I detest the 'Essex Girl' thing! :p Although I'm apparently from 'posh Essex'... it's OK here! :)

None of the girls from Essex that I know have ever acted like the "essex girl" stereotype. I don't know where it came from, or maybe I just haven't seen it yet?!

I'm currently in Surrey. It's really nice here, short distance to London but far enough away that it's mostly suburbs and not too far to get to the countryside.

I'm from Norwich only ever been as far as Birmingham so far.

When I get my job & sports car I'm going around the UK. anybody got any good suggestions?

East London!

I live in potentially a nice area. But people here ruin it. What a shame x]

Wow, didn't realize we had so many folks from England here! I've always wanted to visit, hopefully I'll get to one of these days.

Latest posts

Back