Persistence on life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I out grow my pains...

Life is not without pains but sufferning is optional.

I reserch and educated myself to such issues.
There's so much informations avaliable at my finger tips today becuase of the internet...I make good use of it.
I downloaded 200 self help E-books. I've been reading alot. No college credits..Lots of living credits though :)
I educated myself to coping tools. I apply the copping tools even if they seem corny.
I reach out and listen to people that's gone through a lot of painful experince in thier lives
and listen to how they cope or found a way out.

I share my experince , strenght and hope with others. I pass on what was given to me.

I embrace my pains..process them and let them go..as best I can.

I face my fears.

I breath.

I fall to my knees and cry my heart out...feel the pains, feel the hot tears.

Other times as I'm on knees crying...I'll just pray too...(praying can't hurt)

I luagh

I play

I play music or my guitar

I meditate

I talk to freinds

I go walking, bike riding or exsercise.

I flirt with women every chance I get.

Sometimes I'll just eat a bowl of icecream

I sit in my garden, look and smell the flowers.

I go out to nature

I watch the sunset and sunrise

I sleep or get proper rest

I eat healthier food

I clean and wash my new truck and just take a drive

I clean my room so i have a nice place to rest my head.

I wash my own clothe and dishes.

I cook myself a nice cheese omlet.

I go out to differnt events in my town

I go to the mall by myself

I read all the e-mails from on-lines chicks hitting on me.

I ask chicks out even if I don't think i have a change...fresia it.

I do shores around the house to help my parents

I clean my pool and go swimming in it.

I play with our puppy

I go to my support group meetings

I love myself no matter what.
I'm gentle to myself.
I don't beat up on myself no matter what.
I don't give up on myself...inspite of myself sometimes.
I tried to learn from my mistakes.
I get in touch with a HP or GOD...to help me get through.
In other words..I draw my stregnth and power from my HP to move forward...if I feel like I can't go on any longer..

Or I belive in myself..I belive within me there's unlimited power (higher self). I belive within me there's answers
to all my problems. I have the capibility to solve all my problems.

If I need help...I need help...I get humble and ask for help.
I face my fears of asking for help...It's humility not humiliations.

Whatever it maybe...whatever slogons , words, beliefs, faith...

Such as..."God's strength is perfect in my weakness."

"Be of good cheers becuase I've overcame the world."

I'm bigger than my pains.

I'm not my pains.

I'm LOVE
I'm happiness
I'm joy

No matter how big or overwhelming my pains and sorrows are,...my love is a zillion times bigger than my pains.
No matter how great my love for myself is...my HP love for me is limitless.

If pain is constant in my life...I guess My Love is constant too. My HP's LOVE for me is forever, endless, limitless.

mmm...if that dosn't work I can always get a girl with far away eyes...:p (Rolling stones)

One foot in front of the other, one breathe and then another. Find a place to hide away, to rest, to make it easier to breathe and to heal the mind.

Read lots of self help books. Determine that there is no other option than to get better.

Oh and dont be afraid to seek help if you dont feel like you can handle it on your own.

Life WILL get better. Trust me, it will. You may not think that right now. But give it time and you'll smile again :)

*hug* :)

I still have a really small glimmer of hope of finding something that will sustain me. I've been changing so much lately but even then I feel so empty inside. When I wake up I meet with the dread that dwells within the core of my chest and to be honest I'm really not sure how to go about salvaging this mess called my life.

I suppose i keep improving myself, trying to live up to the expectations of those I try to please the most. The ones that matter to me. All my life I wanted to belong to a certain type of people, I don't know how I am going to, maybe slowly it will dawn on me that I will never be good enough, or maybe one day I will find my little niche, then again it will suddenly hit me that I am not them.

Or, maybe in this chaos of a process I might find some special freaks like me, and with my fingers crossed tightly hope that life has a surprise like that for me. I wish it would happen soon because I'm very exhausted and very over struggling in emotional pain every single day of my life.

We have a fundamental right to belong to a community yet modern life does not equip us for this necessity. Life is such an absurd matter.

Latest posts

Back