Phone camera photos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward W

Reaction score
So there are a few threads of peoples photos going around, so this thread is to post any pictures taken on phone cameras.

Here's a few of my recent ones, using a cheap camera phone:

Wollaton Park - a few weeks ago, aka Wayne Manor in 'The Dark Knight Rises'

wp.jpg

wp2.jpg

On my way out I was amused to see this cars reg parked virtually next to me:
wp-car.jpg

Highfields Park

hy2.jpg

hy1.jpg

hy3.jpg

hy-ducks.jpg

AWESOME pics.

However, I kept getting distracted by your avatar and ended up laughing out loud. :p Very nice (pics AND avatar)!

Very nice. You, Mike, Duff, Painter'sRadio and LonelyFairy should all get together and make a book of your camera photos!

MissGuided said:
Very nice. You, Mike, Duff, Painter'sRadio and LonelyFairy should all get together and make a book of your camera photos!

I'm off work next week so I will be taking some more photo's. Hoping to go to Whitby.

Figured I'd necro this as kind of a general photos thread. The thread wizard lady can always tell me if there's a more appropriate one, can't find it. Here's a Batman scooter lol. I believe @Sci-Fi is a fan, might get a kick out of it 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20230722_223531925.jpg
    IMG_20230722_223531925.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230722_223527037.jpg
    IMG_20230722_223527037.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Also an elephant. Just for Laughs lol
It's the name of the festival. It was also the last night of the "African Nights" festival nearby, but there wasn't much going on besides food stalls.
Also got me thinking. @Unsigned , you're NY state, are you actually in the city? You must have 4000 events a year with cool or unusual pictures to share once in awhile, don't you? Do you ever go to those?

Attachments

• IMG_20230722_221033754.jpg
    IMG_20230722_221033754.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This thread is so outdated. lol Phone cameras can be just as good today, if not better than an actual camera. My ex just got the new Samsung phone and OMG that camera is PHENOMENAL!

This thread is so outdated. lol Phone cameras can be just as good today, if not better than an actual camera. My ex just got the new Samsung phone and OMG that camera is PHENOMENAL!
The technology is crazy these days!!!!

Phone cameras get better and younger people (of my generation) want shittier photo cameras to get the vintage aesthetic LOL

Latest posts

Back