Photos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishdoll

Reaction score
Got some fun photos of a couple of my pets. Hope you enjoy them.
The little mouse was hand raised after being abandoned at 1 week.

littlemanandskitzer_0001-1.jpg

'Littleman" Splinter grooming

LittlemanandMommy-1.jpg

LM at about 4 weeks old speaking to me

SkitzerandMe.jpg

Me and one of my rats 'Skitzer'

One of my friends has a few rodents, though none quite as tiny. Cute.

Thanx for all the replies. Yeah Littleman was rescued from the floor at a job at 1 week and I had to feed him with a syringe every cpl hours. Turns out he's diabetic now, so that's prolly why they were going to get rid of him. He has just blown up into this fat lil furball now and loves his mommy. I'll get some new pics of him soon and post them for every1. I would love to see pics of other ppls pets, I think it would be fun. Anyway, have a good night all.

Irishdoll said:
Thanx for all the replies. Yeah Littleman was rescued from the floor at a job at 1 week and I had to feed him with a syringe every cpl hours. Turns out he's diabetic now, so that's prolly why they were going to get rid of him. He has just blown up into this fat lil furball now and loves his mommy. I'll get some new pics of him soon and post them for every1. I would love to see pics of other ppls pets, I think it would be fun. Anyway, have a good night all.

They're so tiny and fuzzy!

I'm fairly certain I've never seen a diabetic rat before. I did however once have a hamster with a nervous disorder (seriously).

thanks for sharing.

Aaaaawww =) Pets don't come much smaller than that! ;)

Feel free to use the Gallery at the playground if You want to upload more stuff Doll, which we hope You'll do! =) You can find it in the top message on the index page.

i cant believe it, this is something.....this is prolly one of the best pet stories I've ever heard.

hmmm....maybe i should be friendlier with my mice...so that they move out with out a fight....i hate to evict people

Latest posts

Back