Pick three things that describe you when your feeling depressed.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Failure and/or defeated
-Loneliness
-Little hope I can change for the better/Stuck.

That is the best I can describe it at the moment. Really, at its worse it is like a living death. It is a feeling I like to avoid whenever I am able.

numb- like I won't feel anything ever again- kind of distant from everything
prone to anger- I often get really angry at tiny things that wouldn't bother me in the slightest normally
I tend to eat LOTS of chocolate when I'm feeling down, then feel worse cos I know I shouldn't have

1. I feel like a prisoner of myself, trapped and drowning
2. I feel like a ghost, a shadow that merely fades as[/size] life passes
me by
3. Guilt and despair

Emotionally empty

Physically drained

Desperate for a quick way 'out' before I fool myself anything is ever going to be worthwhile

It was during one of these periodic fits that I sat at the computer and found this place. It has helped.

I wonder how I was ever able to let myself become the way that I am.

I wonder how on earth I'm going to find the strength to make a change.

I eat at Wendy's.

An intense sadness, devastating but emotionally relieving somehow. An emptiness whice makes me feel like I am nothing, like I don't even exist. All accompanied by wanting to die, becouse it's all too unbearable.

While it sounds, and is, messed up to be in that state, I still appreciate it somehow becouse when it goes away it feels like a storm has passed, and I actually feel refreshed by having gone through it.

Latest posts

Back