Pictures of Loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tex Is Lost

In my wandering around the internet, I have come across a few photos that show some aspect of loneliness. In fact, searching for "lonliness" pictures in a google search lead me to this forum.
So here I now post a few that strike me the deepest.
none of them were created by me, all were found using google

I would say enjoy, but not sure thats appropriate for the subject.
As far as I know, I'm not using anyones icon.

If this thread strikes anyones interest, please post more.

nowhere_man_by_leenik.jpg
Birds.jpg

Notgoodenoughbigger.jpg
brokenheart.jpg

comiclonelynew.png

55_40_reference_SL1.jpg

Dude, that last one is kinda what I've been looking for as inspiration. I need to get working on that project... Thanks! XD

SkuzzieMuff said:
Dude, that last one is kinda what I've been looking for as inspiration. I need to get working on that project... Thanks! XD
Its "Prayer For Death in the Desert" by Elihu Vedder. I like it for the arms reaching up to God, not the death part. That's why its my icon.
Glad it could inspire you.

evanescencefan91 said:
attachment.php

those are cool I ******* love cynide and happieness
That is a great picture. I've saved it. I'm going to photobucket it and re-post it if that's OK.

I finally settled on a picture for my project. It's called Classic Americana, which is so not me it's not even funny, so finding a good picture that I still felt represented me was difficult. I needed one with good color too, and that wasn't TOO depressing... I need to use this picture to make different woven fabrics, and then we'll use those fabrics in our own collection on the next project. So here it is! :D Thanks again Tex for the directional inspiration!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/SatanicBitey/Lonelysunflower.jpg

(By the way. I believe that is a sunflower. It's too big to be a Black eyed Susan. But I know there are tons of flowers that look something like that. So if you have some sort of floral/botanist knowledge and that's NOT a sunflower, please let me know! Thanks!)

Latest posts

Back