Plants vs Zombies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

LonesomeLoner

Anybody got this? I have the iOS version for iPhone, such a funny brain teaser. Right tactical game love it.

If you play it what's your fav plant/zombie?

Mine is the jack in the box zombie and the doomshroom

I played Plants vs Zombies on PC, and it really is a wonderful game! :D I only played the first game so far though, I still need to try out the second one which came out some months ago.

I don't have a favorite zombie really, rather, I have a least favorite, lol, which I think would be the Zomboni. As for the plants, I love the Tall-nut -- I don't think I'd survive without it! I'm also very fond of the Starfruit since it shoots one up and one down too, so should the zombies break my Tall-nuts and start advancing, the Starfruits sometimes save me by shooting zombies on the sides that already broke through.

Plants vs Zombies is great, so great that I had to take it out of my laptop because I would waste my days on that, and when I closed my eyes I would see plants shooting, that cannot be very healthy

Must say, I am partial to the little mushrooms, they are so small and still they hold the fort
strategy-wise, cactus are always a good choice

iOS game? Hmm, anything's better than Candy Crush!

Peaches - yeah I had that once :p I dreamt about a battle or sumat, forgot lol

DreamingSia - the second one is ruint by ea games money spin, the app is free but you have to pay to use things like jalepeno and it's the only way to get them. Constant prompts to pay for stuff too. The new ideas like plantfood aren't enough so I deleted it

9006 - popcap made both I think. They sacked the guy who invented the original PvZ just before launch of pvZ 2

LonesomeLoner said:
DreamingSia - the second one is ruint by ea games money spin, the app is free but you have to pay to use things like jalepeno and it's the only way to get them. Constant prompts to pay for stuff too. The new ideas like plantfood aren't enough so I deleted it

Yeah, I saw that, and it's exactly the reason I haven't yet tried it, lol. A friend of mine claims that the game gives enough free content to enjoy it anyway, but I remain skeptical. I might still give it a try if/when I get bored enough though!

Here's how much my daughter and I enjoy Plants Vs. Zombies. She dressed as a zombie, and here's what I dressed up as:

threepeater_costume_ii_by_aphoticeyes-d4i65gy.jpg

I'll be glad when the second game is available for PC.

nerdygirl said:
Here's how much my daughter and I enjoy Plants Vs. Zombies. She dressed as a zombie, and here's what I dressed up as:

threepeater_costume_ii_by_aphoticeyes-d4i65gy.jpg

I'll be glad when the second game is available for PC.

that is an awesome costume!

Latest posts

Back