Playful guy friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky243

Reaction score
There is this older guy friend that I know in my sister's class. He found out that I was the same as him when he was depressed and going through some of the same things as im experiencing now.He would playfully play with my hair, take a random straw and blow in my ear, tease me with a nickname, gently slapping both of my cheecks with both of his hands. As much as we are kinda friends we dont really talk when we are togother or we usually only have small talk. The only time I do talk to him is over texts or socially media and im always the one looking for him. But our conversation still seems meaningful and he didn't seem bothered by it or answer with a smiley face or a simply acknowledgement of a yes/no.

So do I like him? I do, but I simply don't know why he is doing these things. He tryed to get a girlfriend once in his class while he playfully teased me and such, over this course of time. The girl rejected him and I don't know the situation with both of them but they still seemed like close classmates. It confuses me why he would do such a thing. When we are together we don't really talk but he did all these things @.@. I don't want to think of it as more of stupid friendly tease. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be in a relationship or would want to be with someone like me after what happened with him and her.

Does anyone know why a guy would do this? I really want to know why he would do such a thing it is driving me nuts.

Could you ask your sister what she thinks? Being in the same class as him, she might know him better than you do and be able to give you an objective opinion.

There is playful, then there is playful. This guy sounds like he has a crush on you.

Latest posts

Back