Playing from behind

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnotherDude

Reaction score
It seems like everything I do in my life, I'm always trying to fight my way back up...No matter what it is I'm ALWAYS playing from behind? Why me? Does this happen to anyone else? For example. I've recently been seeing this girl that I really like. Everything was going great! We went on our second date last night and we were making out in my car. Everything was perfect. I went to put my hand in he back pocket just so I ha somewhere to put my hand. She pulled my hand way in a playful way and was all "no no no" and so I told her I wasn't lookin to get down her pants on the second date. Right after this and a real sexual conversation she goes "I think I'm pocket dialing someone" fresia me. She had been on the phone with her dad for like 6 mins and heard everything. I've never met the guy until later that night when I walked her to the house...in which I got the obvious look of "stay the fresia away from my daughter" she wants things to work out. But like I said earlier, I'm always playing from behind.. :(

Look at the positive.

You might be 'playing from behind' but at least you are in the game.

*breaths a sigh of relief*

At first I thought this thread might be about something else when I read the subject title.

Yeah, hey at least you are in the game. Stuff happens, find the funny in it and laugh about it.

Ouch. The old pocket dial deal, huh???

Well mate, my mother had a saying: She would say, "It could be raining dicks, and I'd get hit in the head with a pussy."

So yeah, you gotta go with the flow. God is a prankster, and life can be full of surprises. But these guys are right. You're still in the game. Just take the whoopie cushions that fate throws at you. Cheers :)

I kinda feel the same way sometimes. I'm really good at a lot of different things, but I'm not the best at anything. Always coming in 2nd place kind of deal. It bothers me a lot sometimes. I don't know but maybe it's similar to what you are feeling.

Sounds like you are one step closer to getting some :p. Always remember a girl who lets her family control her love life is not worth... well... hmm I need to come up with an analogy that is not demeaning to females... uhh.. not worth... uhhh.. ****.. well she is worthless. If she cannot see it is her choice they she is an idiot.

If you could have a sexual conversation with this girl. Well you definitely have her interest. Keep going out with her. You will definitely score some confidence points.

It's better to be playing from behind than to be sitting on the sidelines wishing you were in the game

Latest posts

Back