Please cheer me up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawx79

Reaction score
Im almost 34 and i know ill always be single and alone. I am unable to hide my desperation to females anymore. Its written over my face for them.
Please tell me the good side of things that ill never have a relationship with a woman?

i took my girlfriend to the alps in france. after three days of trying to teach her to snowboard she got mad at me and told me to go alone. so i did, which made her even more mad. she ended up trashing our hotel room and punching me in the face. so i was in france for a week and only snowboarded for one day. so, you're saving thousands of dollars(since i paid for everything), and you're not getting punched in the face, always a plus.

OMG, I have another face punch story for you! My ex was driving down the highway with the other woman. They got into an argument. She punched him in the face. Yes, as he was driving 65 miles per hour, she punched him in the face.

Manipulation, jelousy, cheating, not ever getting it right, having to make sure that your every action will not offend the other person...

You have freedom, nothing keeping you in one place, in one job... you have the possibility to work on a cruise ship and have no one to report to, you have peace when you want it, and when you dont, you can go and meet some friends. You can eat what you want when you want, you can watch tv or go for a walk without having a guilt trip . There is no one expecting you to fix the kitchen sink...you are free. Love comes in many ways, if its not with a woman, it can be with friends, pets, family.

Hmm, a little extra peace and quiet is a comfort. That's what I tell myself, anyway, to soothe worries about being single and totally confused while old classmates are getting married. You can also adventure off the beaten path without dragging anyone with you. :D

To answer your question - you'll never experience the heartbreak. The amplified loneliness that you completely forgot existed, and how to deal with it. You'll never look at your surroundings and have every single thing you own, feel, see, smell, touch, give you intense emotional torture.

But to say what I want to say - there are so many messed up people in the world. All kinds. The ugliest soul or face you can imagine can have a relationship - what's so different about you?

painter said:
But to say what I want to say - there are so many messed up people in the world. All kinds. The ugliest soul or face you can imagine can have a relationship - what's so different about you?

I echo this. Wanted to ask, why do you say you'll always be single and alone? Some people meet the love of their lives at 40 or even later.

I'll write you a limerick, because you can't be unhappy if you're reading a limerick:

There was an old man from Nantucket
Who ate all his food from a bucket
When the bucket was empty, the old man went hungry
Until in the end he said "fresia it!"

... and made himself a sandwich.

Hawx79 said:
Im almost 34 and i know ill always be single and alone. I am unable to hide my desperation to females anymore. Its written over my face for them.
Please tell me the good side of things that ill never have a relationship with a woman?

I wish I could generalize for all women, but I can't. I can say that one good thing about you never having a relationship with me is that you don't have to deal with my WTF mood swings.

As for your desperate-face. .. maybe, hmmmm... lower your eyebrows and don't lean in so closely? Try leaning back and assume the blow job position more often.

Cheer up!!!!

At least you won't have to remember another birthday.

Hawx79 said:
There's no positive, you're propably just badly dressed, boring and dull, hence no one wants you.

I've no idea what you people do. You really have to be burnt all over your face and body to not be able to get a girl.

Liam said:
Hawx79 said:
There's no positive, you're propably just badly dressed, boring and dull, hence no one wants you.

I've no idea what you people do. You really have to be burnt all over your face and body to not be able to get a girl.

Best troll 2013.

Great responses, thx! But i still feel sadness whenever i think im going to end up alone, nothing anyone says can take that away. Im willing to adapt and accept alot of bad sides from my partner if only she loved me, that is how bad i wish i want someone to love and love me back but unfortunately i wil never experience this. Perhaps for some a blessing or a curse.

All i know for sure that i will always feel that sting in my heart because ill never have someone.

Hawx79 said:
Great responses, thx! I feel better already except for the idiot top of this thread!
But i still feel sadness whenever i think im going to end up alone, nothing anyone says can take that away. Im willing to adapt and accept alot of bad sides from my partner if only she loved me, that is how bad i wish i want someone to love and love me back but unfortunately i wil never experience this. Perhaps for some a blessing or a curse.

All i know for sure that i will always feel that sting in my heart because ill never have someone.

think of your freedom, you can do what you want, no one to answer to, nobody slagging you off for no reason, no honeysuckle or drama.

Single equals quiet peacefull life !

perfanoff said:
Liam said:
Hawx79 said:

Best troll 2013.
Yea, sure, troll. HURR DURR IM 34 AND A KISLESS VIRGIN, NO ONE WANTS ME
That's propably because you're a great guy, man! Everyone wants to hang around you, cuz you are so cool!

Jesus Christ, you idiots, open your eyes. If he's 34 and never had a girl, then there's something wrong with him. Propably one of those spineless omegas or a basement dweller. Instead of cheering his miserable being up, motivate him to change his life.

Hawx79 said:
Great responses, thx! I feel better already except for the idiot top of this thread!
But i still feel sadness whenever i think im going to end up alone, nothing anyone says can take that away. Im willing to adapt and accept alot of bad sides from my partner if only she loved me, that is how bad i wish i want someone to love and love me back but unfortunately i wil never experience this. Perhaps for some a blessing or a curse.

hurr durr, im so sad and lonely, people plz cheer me up, im such an attention whore :(

If you never had someone, then you're simply a fat, basement dwelling neckbeard who's gross in the eyes of healthy part of society. Get over it and stop being such a pussy and actually do something with you and your life.

^ this website is exactly to cheer up sad and lonely people i.e. a support site.

I don't appreciate your comments here.

So you're cheering bad behaviour to allow them to stay bad and miserable? That's not supporting, that's bullshiting.

Liam said:
If you never had someone, then you're simply a fat, basement dwelling neckbeard who's gross in the eyes of healthy part of society. Get over it and stop being such a pussy and actually do something with you and your life.

You cant be further from the truth!
Im very athletic and been boxing for years. And i have already done more then you can imagine but only got burnt in the process so to speak.

You done more that I can imagine? Like what, being alone for your entire life?

Liam, I partially agree that your method, your approach to situations like these are somewhat valid. Some people do need a push in the opposite direction, and not to have their negative thoughts about themselves reassured, but instead to be told to actively change their ways of thinking. The thing is though, there's a way to say these things without coming across as so rude and disrespectful. You may think this "I don't give a fresia I'm not going to pussyfoot around people and I will say exactly what I want how I want" attitude of yours is "Alpha" or the correct way to be, whatever, but really it just makes you look quite immature, bitter, and very early-twenties. Also quite ironic to be calling people out for their failings at relationships, labeling them as neckbeard basement dwellers etc, when you yourself are/have been in a 3 year online relationship with a girl you've never met.

Latest posts

Back