Please talk to me...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novalla

Reaction score
I've been feeling confused and lonely for the past few weeks. I've been searching the internet for penfriends and came across alonelylife.com. I don't mind if you feel the same way I do - I just want someone to talk to, and may be together we can cheer each other up. Right now I just think death is my only friend!

I'm sorry, you can come in chat and talk to us, we're all good people :) (cept zak stay away from him) ;)

Hi there novalla. Am glad you found this place :) I am from england as well :) Its been a bit of a dull day for me.

You most not think that death is your only friend. There is ppl out there you can make friends with. You just have to find them. There is other men and women on this site at your age and older that feel the same way.

Hopefully you well meet one another on here :) You have to normally give it a bit of time though.

Drake said:
I'm sorry, you can come in chat and talk to us, we're all good people :) (cept zak stay away from him) ;)

roflmao:p stay away from me...??? hahhaha..

zaks the coolest.

do visit the chats. Looking foward to meeting you

Sanal said:
Drake said:

roflmao:p stay away from me...??? hahhaha..

I gotta reiterate what Unacceptance says - Death is not your friend. Your friends don't kill you: logical, innit.

Have fun on this community, but just remember that it is meant to be a support for your life, not a major part of it. The best way to stop feeling confused and depressed is talking someone close to you, not a penpal.

Welcome novalla. I am glad you decided to join us.:)

Thank you.

Bluey said:
Hi there novalla. Am glad you found this place :) I am from england as well :) Its been a bit of a dull day for me.

You most not think that death is your only friend. There is ppl out there you can make friends with. You just have to find them. There is other men and women on this site at your age and older that feel the same way.

Hopefully you well meet one another on here :) You have to normally give it a bit of time though.

Latest posts

Back