PM limits?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just popped in the thread and haven't read everything, but why does it matter? Do you really need that many PM's? Is it some kind of contest or something?

Callie said:
I just popped in the thread and haven't read everything, but why does it matter? Do you really need that many PM's? Is it some kind of contest or something?

Yes.

Callie said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Callie said:

Yes.

Why?

Ok, you got me, truth is I'm just too lazy to delete any (D)
Even though itt would only take a minute, at most (hmm)

Callie said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Callie said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Callie said:

Yes.

Why?

Ok, you got me, truth is I'm just too lazy to delete any (D)
Even though itt would only take a minute, at most (hmm)

Do it

What, right now?

That would require me getting out of bed and going on the pc, I don't see the point in getting up right now.

condemnedsoul666 said:
That would require me getting out of bed and going on the pc, I don't see the point in getting up right now.

I see a point... obeying your elders :club:

If I keep receiving PM's (and preserving my sent PM's) at my current rate, then my PM cap (for received PM's alone) will stand at 3778.

:p

Latest posts

Back