pm

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

angeLLblueshadow

i've read a lot of posts, in which we all say, that it is a problem that we still don't want to talk, and believe me i don't want to bother you, but how come we don't send any messagges back to those who've sent you one, it seems unfair and sad, why don't we want to talk to each other?

We could all talk together... just come to my irc channel. :)
irc.animelab.com #lonely

If you don't know what's IRC... it's the oldest network for chatting that exists. It was invented in Finland in 1989 or so and spread all over the world, with millions of users now.

You can chat on IRC by using an IRC client... this can be a java applet (like pjirc) or a native program for your computer... if you have windows you can use mIRC, if you have a mac you can use ircle, and if you have linux or bsd, then you know what's irc and how to set it up. :p

Anyway... when you get mirc, open it up, close all the dumbass dialogs that popup.. you will have a window called "Status Window", with a textbox on the bottom. Type
Code:
/server irc.animelab.com 6667
/nick [your name on the forum]
/join #lonely
:)

Hope to see you there !

talking all... at the same time... it;s the most real FLOOD :))))
anyway.. it;s fun....

BTW... angeLL don't be so sad aLL the time... think positive.... think about smth romantiq... a song for ex....

mimizu said:
We could all talk together... just come to my irc channel. :)
irc.animelab.com #lonely

Fail. It says i'm banned because i'm a bot :) probalbly due to my ISP weird looking reverse dns record..
anyway, I answer too to ppl who message me.. You can add me to you MSN, if you got one, [email protected]

Latest posts

Back