Political Influence

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alive42

Reaction score
How do we make people understand that when they take responsibility for themself this is when they have a fuller life. I live in the life of freebies for some, because their ancestors were treated badly. But what I see are people being lessened more and more because they are being handed everything and not taught to deal with taking responsibility first. The more and more I learn about how our brain and being works the more I feel for these people - yet they don't see it because they are stuck in thier same cycle, but now it's worse because the gov't is throwing money at the problem so they can now afford the harsher drugs, more booze and bigger guns. I don't know what it would take, but we need to take the power away from the almighty dollar and go back to a life of looking after ourselves and neighbors - you know it takes a community to raise a child - now you just end up in jail. I don't know - I just feel for people caught in that cycle.

My mind is not for rent to any gods or governments.

cops need robbers...
Juses needs the devil.....

IDK

Latest posts

Back