Post what you're currently upset about!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lack of someone to share things with, the lack of physical contact, and any meaningful social contact.

I'm upset with the fact that I wish that I could be stronger (I wish that by now I could have turned my life around). Don't get me wrong some good things do happen and I do have good days and bad days. I've had depression in the past and I feel like with each day that passes by my mood deteriorates. Sometimes I don't know why I am down in the dumps or what I'm thinking about. I think that I need to see somebody.

According to my brother my pay cheque didn't show up at my mom's place. I work alone all freaking week and put in 46.5 hours with no overtime and they cant' make sure my freaking pay cheque is mailed on time. :club:

I just want someone to like me for me, to have someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok, to feel a real caring hug... not having any of these upsets me a lot at the moment.

Shipster0958 said:
It's been a very bad time lately.

Hope you're okay Shippy, haven't seen you around much lately. *hugs*

*Sammy* said:
I just want someone to like me for me, to have someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok, to feel a real caring hug... not having any of these upsets me a lot at the moment.

Sammy *hugs*
Really hope things turn for the better for you soon. :\

Latest posts

Back