Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh, I sense a browser war brewing! :D I use Google Chrome, a nice little browser IMO. I know web developers hate IE, but for everyone else, just try out a few browsers and pick the one you like!

QuietGuy said:
Heh, I sense a browser war brewing! :D I use Google Chrome, a nice little browser IMO. I know web developers hate IE, but for everyone else, just try out a few browsers and pick the one you like!

I don't hate all IE browsers. Sure IE6 and IE7 give me major stress but IE8 has been decent enough. It takes a lot more work to get something running in IE8 but then a dev should be able to work on multiple browsers without some elitist attitude about Gecko or Webkit being better than Trident. All boils down to personal preference, like you said. Heck I use lynx for daily browsing.

desktopyy.jpg

deskpn.png

I keep everything in a Desktop folder, so the real Desktop doesn't get cluttered :D.

Kind of defeats the purpose . . but I like to see my wallpaper.

desktoprw.jpg

oh yeah, the weird parts of the screen near the clock and the to do list are due to hiding potentially sensitive info :p

thanks, sean!
it's aston2, running on win7, and with a rainmeter skin.
the wallpaper is beksinski.

lol spydur, that one actually befuddled me! Nice :), ( those twin bastards make me miss my hair now )

Latest posts

Back