Post your desktop

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lone Apothecary said:
@Lady X: That's a bloody brilliant desktop background.

heh thanks. I'm a big H.P Lovecraft fan, so when I saw this awesome Cthulhu Elder Sign image (originally as a print, which I also have framed at home) I had to have it on my PC too

:D

1190y3a.jpg

I have a folder desktop where I put everything I would normally put on my desktop. Otherwise it would be so full I wouldn't be able to see the wallpaper.

I can't manage to take a pic of the screen, but this is the background image, love it

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I have a desktop that circulates about 60 images. Both my computers do that, same images.

Haha, one pic not good enough? Almost as bad as Microsoft's DreamScene.

2uzp5oy.jpg

Using this image, I think it's so pretty. :) Found from some wallpaper site, lol.

9006 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I have a desktop that circulates about 60 images. Both my computers do that, same images.

Haha, one pic not good enough? Almost as bad as Microsoft's DreamScene.

I'm a geek. I like to take advantage of the features available, lol.

I just made my Android phone and Android tablet do the same thing.

I need to upgrade soon, but right now this is what I'm rocking

750I motherboard
Nvidia 9800gt 1GB
4GB Ram
1 500GB HD 1 250GB HD
3.0Ghz GPU
Windows 7

And on a side note I broke the side usb ports, does anyone know how I would replace them. Never done it before. I built the rig, so I don't need a super run down, more of a quick thought on how to do it. Thanks!

Fustar said:
I need to upgrade soon, but right now this is what I'm rocking

750I motherboard
Nvidia 9800gt 1GB
4GB Ram
1 500GB HD 1 250GB HD
3.0Ghz GPU
Windows 7

And on a side note I broke the side usb ports, does anyone know how I would replace them. Never done it before. I built the rig, so I don't need a super run down, more of a quick thought on how to do it. Thanks!

Oh my bad bad wrong thread, Oops.

Fustar said:

What USB ports? The one's on your motherboard or are they extensions? If the latter then just replace, otherwise you're stuck with them.. unless you're good at soldering.

Latest posts

Back