Problems?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIRyuuIX

Reaction score
ok so, I'm new here (hello again everyone) and while doing this makes me feel kind of awkward it's something I've been meaning to do for a very long time. I'm going to type a brief description of my personality in an as-unbiased-as-possible manner and I was hoping that there might be some members who would read this and simply give your opinion. I'm just really curious as how people who don't know me would view my personality. Thanks to anyone who does this :3

Ok, so basically I'm a 19 year old sophomore in college. I live in the United States and haven't had a girlfriend my entire life. My main interests include; foreign languages and cultures (primarily Japan but not limited to), music, video games, movies, being outside, working out, reading and occasionally watching T.V. I can't say this is an exhaustive list but like I said before, I'm just being brief. I enjoy the party scene but I just as equally enjoy nights spent inside simply relaxing. I would consider myself to be ambitious and have a quite potentially prosperous 10 year plan and a Plan B in the event one career path doesn't work out. While there's more I'll stop while I'm ahead.

Well there it is. I'm simply asking for whatever your opinion was upon reading this. I'm not asking anyone to be nice either. If you need to rip me a new ******* you're more than welcomed to I'm just looking for honest and legitimate responses. Thanks to all :)

you sound like a pretty rad dude to be honest, well balanced and smart about the future goals. nothing you wrote remotely says to me that you are in need of a new, freshly ripped *******.

welcome to ALL!

Dude I so know what you are going through. I just turned 21 recently and never had a girlfriend my whole life as well. I honestly think that girls either think of me as a stepping stool that they can just walk on to reach what they are truly looking for. Or another thing which is probably more likely is that I am like a brick wall to them and they don't notice my prescence. It seems like if I was to just disappear, then they still wouldn't even notice anything.

I've got to agree with suckaG, I don't see anything weird or deficient about you at all. I wish I had been like you when I was 19!

Did Robockster get to the point of it, that you haven't had a girlfriend yet? There are lot's of threads about that issue on this forum - check them out and see what people have to say about it. I wouldn't worry if I were you. With your attitude towards your future, the fact you like to party, stay fit, don't watch much tv, have an interest in other cultures and languages, etc, the girls will be all over you sooner rather than later! But if that's not what you're worried about, you'll have to give us more details about your predicament.

Thanks for the feedback guys. @AndrewM - The girls are one worry but that's not the whole of it. It's just I've wondered how people who don't feel obligated or are scared to tell me what they really feel think about me. I don't exactly have a lot of self-esteem so I'm constantly questioning and second-guessing myself. So I'm just looking for some general feedback, hell, I'm not even expecting anything lol.

Also, thank you all for the kind comments. While I personally didn't feel my ******* deserved a ripping, I simply didn't want to try and lead anyone's opinion so I could get the most honest results as possible XP.

Latest posts

Back