Proper strip club etiquette

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Callie said:
IambicBlonde said:
I don't accept your apology, Callie. Loser. :p

Well, I sincerely hope you know what SARCASM is....I'd say more, but why ruin it by getting myself in trouble.

Actually, I will say something else. For you to come on a site like THIS and call people losers because you can't see beyond your own life is so low I don't even have words to describe it. The MAJORITY of the people here have VERY low self esteem and OFTEN doubt themselves and to have you come in here and say things like that to people YOU DO NOT KNOW is just wrong. I may not be the nicest person on this forum, but I don't outright insult people and pretend I'm better than anyone else.

As far as apologies and acceptance- consider the source. My thoughts regarding the individual who lamely attempted to "call you out"- a wannabe. Rebuttal by same sadass individual welcome.

Callie, should you decide to bare all- pm me as to when/where ;)

Personally though, peelers have never really done anything for me. I love the naked female body, but only when I can actually do something fun with it.Sitting in a bar or strip club with a bunch of other guys is slightly repulsive to me. Watching guys make an ass of themselves for a few scant moments of inattention- totally amusing.

Sooooo, Callie...........;)

Ak5 said:
BC: Is that a euphemism for "Callie, lap dance for me?"

The dude just said he doesn't like that. So it must mean he wants something more :p

Lap dance with a happy ending!

He said he didn't like lap dancing in a bar with other guys, in private, he may like it. :O

Felix said:
Ak5 said:

The dude just said he doesn't like that. So it must mean he wants something more :p

Illiterate dorks- I clearly said that should Callie decide to bare all to let me know when and where!

Oh, oh- did I just set myself up for slaughter by Callie?

Dammit!

Ak5 said:
Your married, and have a kid. Shame on you!

First...YOU'RE. Sorry, had to do it.
Second...technically, I'm married and have two kids, so.

No big story, I have friends that work at strip clubs. (not ONLY dancers either....Bouncers, bartenders, DJ's, etc)

Lonely in BC said:
Felix said:
Ak5 said:

Illiterate dorks- I clearly said that should Callie decide to bare all to let me know when and where!

Oh, oh- did I just set myself up for slaughter by Callie?

Dammit!

No worries, you were already on the schedule. :D

Latest posts

Back