Prostituion really helps reduce loneliness and makes you feel comforted. (no sex)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
No...I mean society. Brits aren't really much different from Americans.

Utter bollocks.

For the one thing, we ain't over bearing and ignorant.

Poguesy said:
EveWasFramed said:

Utter bollocks.

Wow, you're really doing well to prove we're not ignorant. Way to make us look bad.

I'm proud to live in the UK because of its high levels of tolerance and equality. By stating that Americans are all over bearing and ignorant you are just highlighting your own ignorance. You might as well join the EDL or BNP, you'll make loads of friends there with that kind of attitude.

Runciter said:
Poguesy said:
EveWasFramed said:

Utter bollocks.

Wow, you're really doing well to prove we're not ignorant. Way to make us look bad.

I'm proud to live in the UK because of its high levels of tolerance and equality. By stating that Americans are all over bearing and ignorant you are just highlighting your own ignorance. You might as well join the EDL or BNP, you'll make loads of friends there with that kind of attitude.

Go fresia yourself, cunt.

Poguesy said:

Yup, you'd definatly fit in with the EDL and BNP. I take it back, you're not making us look bad, you're just making yourself look bad.

Runciter said:
Poguesy said:

Yup, you'd definatly fit in with the EDL and BNP. I take it back, you're not making us look bad, you're just making yourself look bad.

Oh, look at me coming out with the witty, smart arse comments on some half-arsed forum to make my life feel so much better.

And for the record it's UKIP.

Sieg Heil!

Trying to close this?

I really wish we could look nonchalant in print using those "power" words, but you can't help but think they should be capitalized and shouted.

Poguesy said:
Oh, look at me coming out with the witty, smart arse comments on some half-arsed forum to make my life feel so much better.

Sieg Heil!

I'm not trying to be witty, I'm just trying to stand up against intolerance. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you come to these "half-arsed," forums to spread your hatred and anger. You're not only intolerant and ignorant but you're also apparently a Nazi. I feel sorry for you.

Runciter said:
Poguesy said:

Sieg Heil!

I'm not trying to be witty, I'm just trying to stand up against intolerance. Perhaps you should ask yourself why you come to these "half-arsed," forums to spread your hatred and anger. You're not only intolerant and ignorant but you're also apparently a Nazi. I feel sorry for you.

I don't like America and will not have my country compared to that imbecile place. Sick of all this love and respect each other bullshit.

Bomb the bastards, i say.

Oh, and you'll find Hitler is a very sexy man.

Poguesy said:
I don't like America and will not have my country compared to that imbecile place. Sick of all this love and respect each other bullshit.

I don't like America either but have no hard feeling towards the American people, they're just the same as you and I. I hate to point it out to you, but bombing them would result in the immediate destruction of the UK. You're an idiot as well it seems, the list gets bigger.

Runciter said:
Poguesy said:

I don't like America either but have no hard feeling towards the American people, they're just the same as you and I. I hate to point it out to you, but bombing them would result in the immediate destruction of the UK. You're an idiot as well it seems, the list gets bigger.

Oh, whistle all you want.

Who cares what some cunt like yourself believes.

TER5cey.gif

Runciter said:
Poguesy said:

Also,

The only idiot here is you.

Wasting your time on someone like me.

Terrible!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Obviously, teenage girls who dress like they're 20 year olds are going to be treated like 20 year olds...especially among those who are 20 and look like they're teenagers. This is common sense.

Okay I'll cop to a very non-logical reaction to this post as well. You seem to be saying girls will be treated like honeysuckle for developing their sexuality. Please, please correct me on that. I mean sure, some will, by very bad males who very much need to be corrected on their behavior. And I need to get rid of the notion that you're saying they should be treated that way and that desirousness should be a don't for girls.

murmi97 said:
Okay I'll cop to a very non-logical reaction to this post as well. You seem to be saying girls will be treated like honeysuckle for developing their sexuality.
Not necessarily, some of the attention they get might be well intended. It's not because they're developing their sexuality, that is clearly a good thing. It's more because they dress sexually despite not being old enough to legally have sex. Sexuality can be developed just as easily in asexual clothing.[/quote]

murmi97 said:
Please, please correct me on that. I mean sure, some will, by very bad males who very much need to be corrected on their behavior. And I need to get rid of the notion that you're saying they should be treated that way and that desirousness should be a don't for girls.
Men are hardwired to spread our genes, it is in our nature to look at women as sexual objects but there's no reason why this behavior is essentially bad. I look at pretty girls all the time, I just make sure to give them all the respect that I would want when talking to them. If someone catches me looking at them I usually smile or apologize but tell them I think they're pretty, I don't think this is bad. It's the men who cannot control themselves and have no respect for women that are a danger.

We should be teaching young girls that they will be desired and judged by potential boyfriends based on their attitude, views and opinions, not by how good they look. Allowing them to dress like adults just reinforces the notion that men are only interested in what a girl looks like.

Runciter said:
We should be teaching young girls that they will be desired and judged by potential boyfriends based on their attitude, views and opinions, not by how good they look. Allowing them to dress like adults just reinforces the notion that men are only interested in what a girl looks like.

A lot of young boys don't have the right attitude, views, and opinions. I wish there was grownup sexuality-related thing we could keep from them until they mature. It's rather odd to me - in comparison, they don't change their dress unless once they come of age, except for a possible suit and tie thing.

murmi97 said:
A lot of young boys don't have the right attitude, views, and opinions.
I agree, I don't mean to single girls out or anything. Either way it can only really be changed for either sex by better parenting and education.

murmi97 said:
I wish there was grownup sexuality-related thing we could keep from them until they mature.
I think this could be more harmful than good. Children should be educated about sex ideally before puberty so that they can understand the changes they go through better. I was taught about sex at a very young age, I started having girlfriends at about the age of 13 and engaged in harmless sexual exploration (kissing, show and tell etc. no actual sexual contact.) Despite having opportunities to go further, I didn't lose my virginity until 17. That was a conscious decision because I was aware of the consequences of sex and had no intention of risking becoming a father.

murmi97 said:
It's rather odd to me - in comparison, they don't change their dress unless once they come of age, except for a possible suit and tie thing.
I guess this is because women don't objectify men in the same way. The stereotypical traits that women desire in men is strength, perhaps this is why so many men are so focused on having a muscly body. I think that revealing clothing is so popular with women because men are often weaked and easily manipulated by beautiful women, but I'm not saying that all women who wear these cloths are manipulators however.
All you have to do is look in a strip club, even though the men know there is no chance of sex they are still willing to throw loads of money at these girls in the hopes they get to see a bit more flesh. Human nature eh? It's a funny old thing.

Poguesy said:

You are no longer welcome on this forum. Should you do like you normally do, and make another account, it will be banned as well. There are no more chances for you - you went too far this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back