Proud of my sister

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaMG

Reaction score
I am proud of my sister,came around to see after I came home from work.She is 4 years younger than me,turned 39 on Tuesday.I seen she came alone.She had a boyfriend that disrespected me a lot.One was if she had a way younger sister and was told no.Had to explain to him that I was diagnosed with a brain tumor at 5 months old and the chemo treatments did effect my pituitary gland stopping my growth.He never got it and she dumped him last night.Told her good job

Ha! ha! I was wondering how you and your date are doing? Have you talked with him any more?
We are doing great and still talk.Going to meet his family next week for the first.My sister and I are close,sees me as great big sister in her life.We watched the first show of I Am Shauna Rae together as well and we liked it Shauna Rae is the same way,went through the same thing I went through

Wow! It sounds like everything is going great for you right now. Maybe you can write it down in your diary so you can remember it later.
It is and we both relate,he is a little person.With me as 3' 10",he is a foot taller than me

Met his family today and went great.His mom remembered me when I was 5 months old,prepared me for the surgery to remove the brain tumor.She seen I am doing well to this day.His nephew,I told him what happened to me at 5 months old

Latest posts

Back