Psychic and tarot readings online

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlotte craig

Reaction score
Has anyone here had a proper professional paid for online clairvoyant medium or tarot reading? If so who was it with? What did you think of it etc? Would you go back to them? My husband is interested as he is very into psychic and tarot stuff and got a big decision to make regarding whether or not to sell one of his businesses. Thanks and merry christmas.

I'm surprised no one's answered up to this interesting prost yet. I know my response will not give you the recommendation you're seeking, but I offer it as a perspective for others to consider.

First, if a person has any belief, respect, or concern for the God of the universe, they should know that seeking advice from any psychic source is an abomination to the Lord - a serious enough offense to warrant death to those delving into it.

Ever since Houdini exposed all of the famous psychics of his day as frauds, most rational people have come to recognize this to be the case. Like false religious prophets though, the business continues to prey on vulnerable, misguided people by providing, in most cases, vague or deceptive advice.

I believe there are exceptions though, with some people truly interacting with evil spirits in order to see outside the physical realm of time and space. The Bible has an excellent case of this detailed with the possessed slave girl of Acts 15 who was a legitimate, successful fortune teller. There's no reason to discount the possibility that certain others today could also be tangling with the evil spirit world. That is, after all, the reason for today's huge growth of the wicca movement. For some, it's a way to gain power or control; for others, it's a lucrative business.

If I had a friend or loved one intent on going to a spiritual medium of any sort, I'd first identify the act as sinful. I'd then suggest that they're wasting their time and money on worthless or bad advice. And third, that any truthful advice would more likely be coming from the Devil than from God. There's no good outcome possible for this scenario.

If my friend remained intent on going to a psychic, I'd offer this final suggestion in accordance with the Bible's account of King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 2. The king had a troubling dream, so he consulted all his magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers. In order to determine the accuracy of their council though, he didn't just ask them for an interpretation of his dream, but asked them to detail the dream itself. This of course proved the folly of their ways and was done only by Daniel with Divine intervention. In my view, this would be the only way to approach a psychic for advice. If they can't determine specifically what your problem is, having no possible inside information or foreknowledge about you, then their advice is worthless. If they can determine with certain specificity what your problem is, then their advice is dangerous. Consider the source.

Seriously, for good advice, I'd trust a sound minded friend over a psychic that's probably a fraud. And for any spiritual help, I'd suggest that praying to God is far more prudent than dancing with demons.

I've had a few and they were ok at best. It has been years since I used such services. I don't believe they helped me at all. For me, prayer helps and getting really quite and listening.

I've had a few and they were ok at best. It has been years since I used such services. I don't believe they helped me at all. For me, prayer helps and getting really quite and listening.
I felt the same way. I had tried a few different ones but they were not helpful, got it all wrong, gave daft advice and all the rest, but there again they were bored backstreet housewives not proper psychics who do it seriously and properly full time. My husband told me about a terrific full timer that his sister had been to and I did too, a lady Aleister LaVey a web psychic, thankfully she was happy to help me through her website with emails and phone calls as it was much too far away for me to travel to her and she does not allow clients to visit her. I had a very helpful and insightful session with her a few days ago.

This is interesting, the ones I went to before, the housewives, were always clueless, very often you could tell they struggled to get any customers and were just doing it because they were bored or short of money. Where with Aleister LaVey she is always fully booked. That tells you a lot. Also I did not know before that there are qualifications that psychics can have. Proper ones just like a doctor or therapist or car mechanic or taxi driver can have and often needs to have proper qualifications before they can practice. Aleister LaVey has taken and passed the B.A.P.S. psychic exams and passed them all, also ones by newspapers and magazines, also been on television and radio. So hardly the bored housewife.

I wanted to speak to her because we are thinking about something important, a big decision, and I needed an outsider that I could trust to get it right to give me insight. It was too important to trust to an amateur and too important to have it gossiped about by family and friends. Aleister LaVey the psychic picked up what we were worried about and told me, I did not have to tell her, she got it right and she solved the problem.

What I have learned from all this? There are lots of dud ones out there, a lot of fakes and pretenders and fantasists, you need to avoid them, but there are also some truly remarkable and capable people out there who can help a lot. But remember they are the ones who are very busy, they are not looking for you, they do not need to, you need to seek them out and find them and join the queue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much. It works out well if you are prudent about your choice of person. The snag is there are so many amateurs about who pretend to be capable professionals and naive people just take their word for it and hang on their every word - then regret it later. Anyway hope you have a lovely Christmas and happy new year.

I have never heard of anyone doing it. I'd try if I could get up the nerve.

Even though it goes against my beliefs, we were invited to a group setting with a psychic who was present and it sounded interesting after hearing how accurate she had been with others. Rather than it feeling dark and eerie, it actually felt very loving and welcoming.

I can't explain it, but she knew things that were absolutely supernatural for her to know. Everyone that I had ever spoken to who had been in a similar setting with this lady seemed to have the same feelings about her. Her fee was very low and she knew none of us and no one paid in advance and I'm still perplexed how she knew things about a person / situation from my childhood and I'm talking about someone who probably passed away before I was 12.

Now I am sorry that I didn't write down her name and phone number because I think she does over the phone readings. If you are interested, I might be able to contact the person who hosted the reading and she may have info on her.

It's still confuses me, but maybe some people are given that gift. It's probably how a blind person would feel if we describe the world to them. They be confused as to how someone else has the gift of sight.

No that is not how it works. We are all born with the ability but the good and busy psychics are the ones who do it full time and develop and train and study a lot, it is no more a gift than an accountant spending four years studying first, most cannot be bothered and too busy doing other things. Thanks for that, b ut I don't need to find a new one, the lady I found is excellent and it took me years to find her. I wont go to someone who is not properly qualified and studied and been doing it a long time anyway, it's too important for that, so anyone under 50 wont have enough experience for me. And 99% only do it as a hobby so would not touch them with a barge pole even if you paid me to go to them. The good ones have a proper website and take their orders there, they are far too busy to stand there on the phone all day chatting to people who might want to make a booking, and they would not only see locals. The lady I saw Aleister LaVey the psychic, is a friend of some of the biggest psychics, and she is one of them herself, been in many newspapers, magazines, television, radio etc. The others are just doing it as a hobby and cannot be trusted. Of course the experience with a good top one will be great, but so many make do with an amateur and then assume that they are all as terrible as the amateurs they went to, which is very unfair on the proper ones.

I'm glad you have someone who is excellent at it. I evidently misinterpreted your original post because I thought you were looking for someone. The person we saw was probably more talented in seeing other things than giving a lot of advice on the future and told us she had been clairvoyant since she was a small child and she was probably in her fifties. If she was a fake, she deserves an academy award.

Has yours turned out to be accurate on everything?

Hi again,

I go to a psychic, the web psychic, not a fortune teller - I don't believe that our future is cast in stone as we make decisions every day that change things. I prefer to get good advice. For example, I was warned about one business deal that would make a lot of money for it and it did. Another one and various stocks and shares I was warned against, so I avoided it and it saved me a big loss and a lot of hassle and wasted time. I know she is accurate and helpful because she is tested by experts and passed all the tests with a lot of letters after her name. You cant get to pass all those exams unless you are very good. And she wouldnt have been on tv radio and in lots of magazines and newspapers otherwise. Nor would she be doing it full time. It's impossible to earn a living at it if you are not very good. I've never met one before that can do that. All the others I came across before were just doing it now and then as a paid hobby. She has a secretary and a lot of staff because she is so busy.

I remember years ago some daft so called psychic told me I would have a baby - totally ignoring that at the time I was single, had no boyfriend, how stupid it would have been to get pregnant with a one night stand or without a husband etc. And she didnt know that I am not maternal and not interested in babies, so it was a ridiculous prediction that ignored all that! I know lots of women who are forever having problems with their husband and boyfriend etc, go running to someone like him and ask what will happen, instead of being sensible and ending the relationship that is not working and making their own decisions! Instead of asking whether or not they will stay together it makes more sense to decide whether or not to stay together and end if it it is a bad idea.

One of my friends was told by the same dud psychic that she would go to Australia - yet she knows nobody there. She hates the idea of travel or going there and she has no spare money to go anywhere, so it was a ridiculous prediction. If she ever did travel it would be to USA not Australia, and I cant see that ever happening either with her life and finances.

Most know I offer free readings on here :)

I can only say what is in the cards but sometimes I help people figure out how it relates to them.

I have always been a mystic, but I think the most important thing is, to take it as a light guide not an instruction :)

Hi there. you sound so nice and kind and caring. The lady I chose as my psychic lady the web psychic, shes been around a very long time - probably longer than you have been alive, been on tv, radio and all the rest. I am very keen on all these things but not wanting to do it myself. Busy with other stuff and need a more relaxed life form when I am not. Ive chatted to people who have made a total mess of their life by taking too much notice of the tarot cards, or interpreting them to suit their own agenda, or believing that it is all predictions. I prefer to only have a reading now and then and make sure it is a good one that I can really listen to and take note of.
One of my friends goes to all different people anyone who is free or very cheap I think, then gets all confused, not sure who is wrong or right and it gets her nowhere.

The lady I chose as my psychic lady is Rosemary Price

You yourself are Rosemary Price.

Why lie?

If your business is legitimate, what do you have to hide by using a fake name and making up a story about being someone else?

And if you're so successful, why are you trolling forums, reddit, and who knows where else for customers?
If your product/service was that good, wouldn't the customers be seeking you out instead of having to seek them out yourself?

Last edited:
remind me never to piss you off Ska you are very through in your notice of things lol

Haha. It's true, for both good and bad.

Bad because I get overly emotionally invested in people that, if I'm being objective and logical, really don't matter to my life, and I shouldn't spend time and emotions on them, instead of on solving my own problems in life or even just getting into my interests.
But good because unlike when I was a kid, I know to stick up for myself, and that sometimes fighting is justified.

When I feel like someone wrongs or angers me, I become determined to take them down.

I just had enough of her arrogant attitude, especially as it became more and more clear that she was lying.

Also, I wanted to point this out as a warning for anyone who might see this thread in the future, that she is lying and misrepresenting herself.

Last edited:
Haha. It's true, for both good and bad.

Bad because I get overly emotionally invested in people that, if I'm being objective and logical, really don't matter to my life, and I shouldn't spend time and emotions on them, instead of on solving my own problems in life or even just getting into my interests.
But good because unlike when I was a kid, I know to stick up for myself, and that sometimes fighting is justified.

When I feel like someone wrongs or angers me, I become determined to take them down.

I just had enough of her arrogant attitude, especially as it became more and more clear that she was lying.

Also, I wanted to point this out as a warning for anyone who might see this thread in the future, that she is lying and misrepresenting herself.
Interesting 🙈✨

Interesting 🙈✨

Her claims became more and more grandiose.

First she's rich, then she's married to another rich person, then she's part of a high IQ society (and got the name wrong), then she knows celebrities...it just gets bigger and bigger, because of course it does.

Everything was a game of one-upmanship to her.
She's better and smarter than everyone else.
Oh, your past was bad? Hers was worse.

A little sleuthing outside of here reveals that she is in fact Rosemary Price - if that's even her real name either - along with other aliases. But I can't take credit for that research.

Still - not a good look when you lie about your identity. Doesn't do much to build trust.

Well played Ska.

"Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down." - Florence Welch

I had a wee look at a few forums the other day, surprising what you can find out about a few people in literally seconds.

Well played Ska.

"Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down." - Florence Welch

I had a wee look at a few forums the other day, surprising what you can find out about a few people in literally seconds.
Randomguyyyyyy 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 come back 😇 your DP is simply fabulous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back