PUAs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClosetGeek

Reaction score
Hi,
I thought I adress this topic in a thread.
PUAs or so called Pick Up Artists are men who have failed to attain healthy relationships with women so they use manipulative techniques listed in the book The Game by Neil Strauss. They however also have their other gurus and these gurus supposedly teach men how to manipulate and abuse women.
PUAs tend to track down women who are vulnerable and lonely. PUAs try to find such women in bookstores at the self section section, romance section and spirituality section. They also like to hunt women down at bars, clubs. on the street and also on the internet.
So ladies, take your time to get to know a man when you meet him, and don't give PUAs a chance to sell you his lies and hurt you.

It's unfortunate that we have to look out for such predatory people in this world. Wouldn't it be great if everything was perfect? Of course it would be.

This is a good reason to keep a taser or something on you. Even though I am a big guy I keep a knife on me whenever I can.

Unacceptance said:
Are these women who are not capable of thinking for themselves or something?

Yeah...PUAs use tricks that anyone could see through. Most of the women who get picked up by them are either too stupid to know it, or are women who are looking for the same one-night stand the PUAs are.

And if you read the entirety of The Game, you'd know that the woman he actually likes and the woman he wants to be with is the one that doesn't fall for his PUA honeysuckle. So while the book may be a manual for the less intelligent to pick up women, the real message in the book is that the Game only plays in the small-time league; the real women out there, the ones worth something, are on another court.

Oh nice topic.I think this guy fits the discription.
note: his English is his second lang. therefore it sucks big time.
E-maisl after speaking to the girl for one hour....

HI,..again,.. lovely (****),.. How R U?!!.. this is (****) again in writing An E-mail to your correct ,effective ,working E-mail,.that U'd provided me on last friday evening,..I wish my E-mail messages will reach U this time,.. After my multiple numerous Phone calls for You..!!.. & U didn't respond to me at all for any one of them over this past weekend.!!!.!! I'm worried about You??!!.. I wish U are Ok & fine,...& allright,..& nothing bad happened to you that could prevent You from returning my calls?!...if you have any financial problems concerning your phone bills as a prepaid service,.. as U'd talked with me about on friday evening,.. please DO NOT WORRY about it,. again & also as I'd promissed you over the phone about that,.I'll help U about such problem(****) by making extra family line free for U under my name,.& do not worry about the phone bill,...my phone service granting me an extra cell to cell line for free,....however also,...I'm still worried about you for not contacting me back by E-mail,..-even if your cell phone minutes are not enough-,..??!!!.. specially after you'd provided me with your effective working E-mail of (*******),..instead of (**********),...?!!..please let me know if you are Ok,...& also **** is ok,..your mom is fine ,.& everybody in your family is ok.//...
About me I'm fine, I'd just missed U very much,..I'd worked over this weekend 12 hours each day(SAT&SUNDAY,.. from 8:00PM to 8:00AM for each day,...however I'm off today MONDAY,.tommorrow TUESDAY,..also WEDNESDAY in which i'll work in it's midnight untill 8:00AM on thursday morning,..Then thursady midnight untill friday' morning,..& then I'm off again on friday whole day& night, then I'll go back to work on Saturday' evening at 8;00PM,... this is my working scedual,... so what about Ur scudual of work ****??
as we'd talked over the phone on last friday,..U'd told me about the possibility to meet &see each other on either monday or tuesday this week & or may be friday!! pending waiting arrangements with your *** about **** at any of this days,..!!
I'm still waiting for your confirmations& replies as soon as possible,.I've alot of surprises for you,..call me or E-mail me,.!! kisses from *******

and

Ok,.i've ultimately got somthing from u(******),.!! huhhh,. But whats the problem with you about this?,.. why u didn't tell me that from the begening?,.. however having a boyfriend does not affect our relationship as good friend ******..! you could think about it .! but you was very nice & also very innocent when you'd told me your story about your life & I 'd really thought & believed in you,..further ..admired you & really emotionally conjugated to you noteably about your story ,..!!,
anyway what kind of boyfriend you've got at this time?!!...although i do still remember that you've told me that U never have any fun with any body else since almost over 6 years ..
So,.is your boyfriend you've now same or different,..!!..
(******),...you've at least afew moments to even drop a quarter to give me at least a phone call to let me know all of that 7 to reassure that you r ok ,.intead of keep waiting all of that however it's not time for blame as much as really I'm still thinking about you all the time,.,..I'll be glad to hear from u at any time when U get a chance, or even if you need me for anything or help (*****),..I'm still that good friend you'd ignored&tried to forget & I'll remain like that for you lovely ****,..(CALL or E-mail me when U feel that),...
and a little bit more

ok,..Lovely (*****),..I'm glad to hear this good news about dumping your boyfriend ultimately,.. & the most important thing is your safety & mental relaxation & comfort far away from any troubles or problems,...
(*****),...You'd again surprised me with another obstacle(...that you'd thought honestly that
I scared U away last time.!!!!...?????..!!!!,...Mmmm....so what else you still think by mistake about me ***** that could lead U misgudging me like that,???.. although I'm really the one who is very interested in you & wanna be with you,.!!,...HAVEN'T YOU REALIZED THAT I'd FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FROM THE FIRST SIGHT?/.. YOU SHOULD FELT IT ****** at that time on;06/20/2008 At 02:30PM At the fair hearing lobby,.. see i still remember by the date & even the time,...would you able to remember as im still remembering you lovely.
anyway I'm extremely very happy about your new opened horizones to be together,...do you still remember ****** that in our first communications together we'd realized the existence of so many common things between us,...do you?...
OK,..I welcome to be in touch again,.so I could come & see you on the independence day holiday,...I wish your phone did not changed,.however you could tell me when&exactly what time better for you & suitable for us to set-up our first date,...do you still remember your promisses to have a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a good experience together,...you could call me on my cell or also text me messages on my cell if you still have not enough minutes,..i could chat with you by the phone text messages if you want,..also do you still remembering my work schedual ,...
oh, by the way where exactly do you live in *******?.. what's your exact address? & the bus directions to reach u from the **** area,...waiting answers from U ASAP,..C U,..****.
I hope ur Allright& OK *****..I did not hear from You?!!!....

and

hey lovely,..what's up my ****?.. how is the school going in ******** are you still studying ?
I wish you have got some minutes for your phone even to keep in touch a7 least even by text messages to avoid wasting your minutes honey.
also i suggest you that it'll be much better idea my offer to you by having extra family line with me) to overcome this problem., My work scedual had been changed,. I'll be off work on (WEDnesdays& thursdays) &I'm working to night& tomorrow. but of course& for sure we 'll still keep our dates & seeing each other *****,..I've really missed you very much-& you know better what exactly i mean by that since we had talked together in the first time,..even before you 'd dumped your ultimate ex-boyfriend,...I wanna really see ******,..how is overthere?.. where exactly do you live?..how is you apartment look like?.. how is your bedroom look like?... would you like to start our first date in your place or in my place,..call or reply me.
.I did not hear from You?!!!....

and more lol

Ok,..I'm glad that i'd succeded to make you laugh !!!..!!,
this means is a good indication signals that I could bring up happiness & also optimesticity in your life *****,..
this is ..??..??..(K),..-as you'd described,..the mysterous man!!
..as they have here SPIDERMAN,...SUPERMAN,.. IRONMAN,...BATMAN,...( now ***** creates for them the mysterous man),....I'm glad to feel that with you?...But I'm not mysterous with you lovely ***** as much as I'll be very clear &also very honest with you sweetheart,..BUT as it seems that you'd enjoyed me to be mysterous in certain circumstances- specially like these one which is related to your lovely discovery question about: WHAT EXACTLY DO I HAVE ON MY MYSTEREOUS MIND??...& WHY DOES OUR FIRST DATE HAS TO BE IN MY PLACE OR YOUR PLACE??????DO WE HAVE TO BE ALONE IN A BEDROOM?,....oh (******),..what do you think the smart answers to your questions could be,..??!!... but it needs to be mysterous,.. to enable both of us to enjoy the fun together,..i've to be mystereous to surprise you with the joyable pleasure that you 'd never ever tasted with anyone else before me,...the keyword of my romantic mystery toward my feelings to you ****** is(deliceous surprises for atremendeous experience )the moments we are in emotional reaction together,..& I like to see how you feel about it ?.. your reactions with me ,.noteably during our intimacy ,.the look in your eyes ,your voice, your body everything lovely,..
aahhh,.. what do you think now?....do you feel that i make you laugh for real again ?,.. or you really could feel that i'm really in a deep credible true love & chemistry attraction with you,...
I'm off tomorrow's night& thursday's night...if you wanna arrange to see & meet each other,..I'm really missing you very much.. !!/& that will make our first romantic date really very horny,..!!...Yesterday's night I'd attempted to call you on your cell.. but your phone was out of service?..I'll try again after midnight tonight from my work,..
What about going together to the beach,........it'll be very good for you at this stage of your life to have me as your deliceous half to continue your life with& moving on,.. I wish I 'm not mystereous with you in this point,.because really I do love you & iwanna you 4 me(..my *****),..so waiting for your reply ASAP or phone call,.or even a text messages,...OK from K,...missed you lovely.

Ok,..lovely (*****),...it's good to read E-mail from U,.. now try To forget any stress That U still undergo through every time I'm trying to see or meet with U,!! ..I wish That U are ok & have a greeat optimesticity to start a new life with me<..I'm trying to help you out by becoming very close & manipulative further avalable with U...< but I'm still do not understanding Your situation & feelings toward me Yet!!..!! so why really that U wasn't able to see& meet with me last week to go to movie together?!...if you R broke& not able to come to ******.. it doesn't matter,.. I could come to see u in *****,. there is also theaters overthere,...so please let me know when& where we can meet again to start our first date after that prolonged time since 06/20/2008.,...uuuuhhhhh,.i missed U very much!..do U have the same feelings.??..Kisses 4 U.

I think this guy was a maniac and a stalker

Incognita said:
Oh nice topic.I think this guy fits the discription.
note: his English is his second lang. therefore it sucks big time.
E-maisl after speaking to the girl for one hour....

HI,..again,.. lovely (****),.. How R U?!!.. this is (****) again in writing An E-mail to your correct ,effective ,working E-mail,.that U'd provided me on last friday evening,..I wish my E-mail messages will reach U this time,.. After my multiple numerous Phone calls for You..!!.. & U didn't respond to me at all for any one of them over this past weekend.!!!.!! I'm worried about You??!!.. I wish U are Ok & fine,...& allright,..& nothing bad happened to you that could prevent You from returning my calls?!...if you have any financial problems concerning your phone bills as a prepaid service,.. as U'd talked with me about on friday evening,.. please DO NOT WORRY about it,. again & also as I'd promissed you over the phone about that,.I'll help U about such problem(****) by making extra family line free for U under my name,.& do not worry about the phone bill,...my phone service granting me an extra cell to cell line for free,....however also
I think this guy was a maniac and a stalker

LMFAO. :D This guy sounds trifling.

I totally disagree..as someone who has been played already by guys I just want to say that you dont have to be an idiot or a ..loose girl. When you want love in your life..you believe it's real. And I have been with PUA's as well as with a very good honest guy..

Honest to God...there is NO way to tell the difference between the two...
(till the relationship ends that is)

zras, for you to think a girl has to be an idiot to fall for a PUA means you either really underestimate how well people lie..or your standards of intelligence are very high.

I dont know about the book, but in real life PUA, pretend to be shy, they dont hit on you with fake lines, or tell you they love you or any of that..sometimes they come as humbly as a genuine guy comes...they talk to you for hours, tell you that they've been talking to their mother about you, introduce you to the family, do silly embrassing things for you..but guess what everything they are saying is a lie..they dont want a relationship with you..they want **X!

well...at least that's how the PUA's in Jamaica are...
you wont know the difference..till months pass and you decide to have sex with them, you'll have sex and they leave.

zraskolnikov said:
Unacceptance said:
Are these women who are not capable of thinking for themselves or something?

Yeah...PUAs use tricks that anyone could see through. Most of the women who get picked up by them are either too stupid to know it, or are women who are looking for the same one-night stand the PUAs are.

And if you read the entirety of The Game, you'd know that the woman he actually likes and the woman he wants to be with is the one that doesn't fall for his PUA honeysuckle. So while the book may be a manual for the less intelligent to pick up women, the real message in the book is that the Game only plays in the small-time league; the real women out there, the ones worth something, are on another court.

After months, you were not able to tell a person's intentions who was pretending to get close to you?

I find that hard to believe.

Good god those email are retarded. He sounds like an Axe murderer.lmao

I think women falling in love on line are retarded too....That's just my personal opinion.
How in the hell can you fall in love with a complete stranger ?
Especially over the net. Love someone for their writing skills.
I think women that would cheat on thier partners are sleezy whore..especailly on line.
WTF is she doing writing love e-mail to some retard that she dosn't even know
instead of work through problems with her BF ?
She's not a victim..she's a fresia up whore.

If she wanted the realtionship to end with her bf, she should have ended that realtionship,first.
She's a lying cheating ***** herself

Lonesome Crow said:

I think women falling in love on line are retarded too....That's just my personal opinion.
I think women that would cheat on thier partners are sleezy whore..especailly on line.

If she wanted the realtionship to end with her bf, she should have ended that realtionship,first.

lol, who ? in the e-mails?

Lonesome Crow said:

Wow. Such bitterness.

they met in real life, talked face to face for 1 or 2 hours, then sick e-mails and phone calls started.
She isn't a lying cheating ***** herself. U got serious issue. drink poison.

well if you ever catch your GF using your PC sending stupid e-mails to some wack job
just talking sweet nutting ..while you're at work all day busting your ass...will see
how sweet you'll get. lol

Bull honeysuckle...she shouldn't be meeting with anyone.
She cheated on him and messed it up...it's not pure anymore.
If it was a guy...you said he's not loyal and all that BS.
stop with the double standard. You know it's not right.
I garantee you if your partner did that to you..you have some freaken issuse.

Just becuase you have in door plumbing..dosn't examp you from all these standards that you women made
up to being with. It's not as if I've nevered been hit up on when I was in a relationship.
I trust myself.

Well...was it an open realtionship when she have lunch and flirt with other guys ?
It's a close relationship for her ultimate BF ? lol

What's the differents if it was a PUA, the mail man, the guy next door or her BF's best friend ?

Was she avalible or wasn't she avalible ?

Obviousely she wasn't avalible for her BF.lmao
Poor guy...he has to go to work all day and put up with a bunch of crap.
He probably gets tired and worn out, so he can't be lovbie dobbie all the time.
He's probably stress out from all the darn DSL and cell phone bills too.
He probaly has to cook his own dinner too.lol

ok. I just posted e-mails and ur trying to build up some relastionship that makes her look like a cheating *****. U obviously had problems with ur GF. Did she cheat and u can't get over it?

I'm not even going to get into details of all of it.

And don't worry about that "poor" guy. He isn't doing any of that.

Incognita said:
ok. I just posted e-mails and ur trying to build up some relastionship that makes her look like a cheating *****. U obviously had problems with ur GF. Did she cheat and u can't get over it?

I'm not even going to get into details of all of it.

And don't worry about that "poor" guy. He isn't doing any of that.

hahaha I couldn't even understand what was going on in those emails. I read the first two and gave up. props to anyone for finding any kind of relationship in there.

jales said:
you wont know the difference..till months pass and you decide to have sex with them, you'll have sex and they leave.

That's not a PUA. The whole point of being a PUA is that you don't wait months to get sex- you "pick up" the girl and have sex with her that evening. People who manipulate girls over a long period of time are not PUAs. They're douchebags.

I think he has A.D.D.

I don't have a problem with my ex-gf...she's someone else problem now..lol
I didn't know wheather to laugh or to cry...so I did both.
I wish I can have 10 years of my life back though.

I don't think she's totally innocent....is that better ?
I don't think she had a moment of insanity..either. She drove to have lunch with the douchbag.lol

Don't worry..I don't think less of women just because they wanna have sex.
I don't think guys are studs and girls are sluts.
None of that double standard.

I'm don't know your friend...so why should it matter what I think.
She's a grown woman, she can live or do whatever she choose to.

Maybe the guy your friend is living with got put into the friend zone.lmao
or let just be roomates.lol...I dunno.
Maybe she just forgot to informed him.lmao

Latest posts

Back