PUAs

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno.
I don't wonder what other guys think or give them compliments on the colors of thier boxers.lol

I think it's just simple responsiblities or lack there of.
Maybe a combination of them not really knowing how to have a relationship.
Or maybe they have a crazy wish of what a perfect woman is.
Or maybe they never fallin in love with someone before.

You know...there's miss right then there's miss right now.
Or why buy the cow when you can just milk it all day.

Or maybe they been hurted so, so much in previouse relationsships and have trust issues
and don't want to belive in love or relationships again.

Or maybe they're focus on their careers or educations. Maybe stuff like that stimulate them more
and sex is just a hormons thing or a maintenance thing.

Maybe they feel like they don't have anything to offer to a relationship..

who knows ???

ClosetGeek said:
Hi,
I thought I adress this topic in a thread.
PUAs or so called Pick Up Artists are men who have failed to attain healthy relationships with women so they use manipulative techniques listed in the book The Game by Neil Strauss. They however also have their other gurus and these gurus supposedly teach men how to manipulate and abuse women.
PUAs tend to track down women who are vulnerable and lonely. PUAs try to find such women in bookstores at the self section section, romance section and spirituality section. They also like to hunt women down at bars, clubs. on the street and also on the internet.
So ladies, take your time to get to know a man when you meet him, and don't give PUAs a chance to sell you his lies and hurt you.

This goes for both genders. I am not an expert or professional in sciences but I think it trends social problems to say the least

Latest posts

Back