public speaking = worst

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Good advice.

Oh!!!! you're mean showing me this pic it will give me bad luck :D (kidding)

You think that you need a gooooooooood luck to succeed in your presentation or you think luck has nothing to do with success?

You don't need luck for it, but if it happens along then take it.

Well if a Virus deletes the files containing the presentation that Is A BAD LUCK better to think this way than to tell myself I didn't make a copy of the files! It will depress me more lol

I guess i don't see the absence of good luck as being bad luck. There has to be some typical ground in the middle.

But if mentally you insist on wanting the presentation to be good, you need to creat this desire it in your head and luck can be just the right word to help you. And if someone passes by and says: good luck with your presentation! you'll be much more optimistic about it.

I must operate differently. Someone did tell me "good luck, you will do great" before i walked in for the last one. It didn't make me feel optimistic. It did help though that someone understood my concern.

Ask for? Yes just the understanding that while it is difficult for a lot of people, the difficulty is not equal among people. Tolerance i guess.

I envy those who can give a speech as if it was the easiest thing in the world. They don't understand what is like to fear the audience. And they laugh at me when they see me trembling and lamenting lol I have been told that we learn to be in front of people and speak freely and by experience it will become easier. but for me it's always the same feeling of fear...

I have been through a couple speech classes and while it gets slightly easier for me, it never becomes even close to easy. Just a short time away from doing it and i am back the the beginning as far as the terror that it causes.

Since it is optional the professor asked us if someone is interested by presenting something and if so we can bring the presentation next friday..

Dunno if I should..

Would it help you in the class or as a person?

Then it could be worth doing

Latest posts

Back