public speaking = worst

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you keep on going until you finish it.

Heck by the time they are finished i don't remember who stumbled and who didn't as long as they keep on going. We try not to, but when we do, just keep going.

Then they are asses. Signs of nervousness are pretty common in such a situation. Most understand that and are more accepting because of that.

I've sung a few times..One time I got so drunk I just got up and told the audience they were just a bunch of ******* arseholes! A guy came up to me after and shook my hand and said it was the best thing he gig he had ever seen..I woke up at a some party with a bunch of money in my pocket..
I've been to one wedding and hated it..That best man speech was a ton of plop!

Minus said:
Then they are asses. Signs of nervousness are pretty common in such a situation. Most understand that and are more accepting because of that.

I always tell myself it would be ok but when the time approaches I'm in this gloomy mood Reminding myself of all the bad moments...

Mike Moose said:
I've sung a few times..One time I got so drunk I just got up and told the audience they were just a bunch of ******* arseholes! A guy came up to me after and shook my hand and said it was the best thing he gig he had ever seen..I woke up at a some party with a bunch of money in my pocket..
I've been to one wedding and hated it..That best man speech was a ton of plop!

Lol

I can't get drunk :/

I don't think this has been mentioned in this thread yet. I've recently come across a reference to medication known as "beta-blockers," such as Propranolol, which are used to treat hypertension and can improve public speaking (or other public performances). I'm not in any way advocating the use of these things, and I personally would only use drugs if there was strong medical reason for doing so. But people who have great difficulty with public speaking because of hypertension may want to get an expert opinion about it.

Yeah we've already discussed drugs...and I think most of us agreed that drugs should only be used in the most extreme, last-ditch-effort cases. :)

I don't think that I'll use them in any case cuz I need to LEARN how to relax without any help..

Latest posts

Back