Question about clubs...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Everyone always suggests clubs or something of the like to cure your loneliness by getting out there and meeting people with similar interests...yet it isn't all that easy.

How does one go about finding out about clubs? If there are Websites geared toward this sort of thing, please let me know! Yet it can be nervewracking meeting up with a bunch of people you met through the Internet...

So has anyone had firsthand experiences with clubs? Please share your stories if you're out there...and what's the best way to go about the whole thing?

Guest said:
Everyone always suggests clubs or something of the like to cure your loneliness by getting out there and meeting people with similar interests...yet it isn't all that easy.

How does one go about finding out about clubs? If there are Websites geared toward this sort of thing, please let me know! Yet it can be nervewracking meeting up with a bunch of people you met through the Internet...

So has anyone had firsthand experiences with clubs? Please share your stories if you're out there...and what's the best way to go about the whole thing?

I've had some experience, but it's hard where I live, because there aren't any support groups for people like that...unless they are really, really fckd-up (like mental hospitals). And people are really closed, so if you try to organize something by yourself they always look at that suspicious and probably noone comes...So I didn't even try that.

That's why I'm always asking people from UK and USA if they've found any support groups since there are such things in their countries...You should google it up. Just write "loneliness support groups" or "mental problems support groups" or something like that. I know I've always gotten ton of results out of those searches, unfortunately all groups being on the wrong continents :D

And there are also other kinds of clubs....Some related to hobbys, whatever interests you...like I don't know, literature clubs, spirituality clubs, things like that.

Latest posts

Back